Prologue

Natasha was off radar after the fall of SHIELD until one evening she received a call. It was a unknown number, she picked up the call.

As soon as she heard the voice on the other side, she immediately recognized it was Nick Fury, the man dead for the world.

A smile crawled her lips, " Good evening boss, how did you remember me". It was raining outside and she stood at the window of Barton's residence. She was staying with Clint's family since past two weeks.

Fury : Good evening Romanoff, how are you doing??

Nat : I am fine but I bet my ass you haven't called me without a reason, what's the point?? She chuckled at the phone.

Fury : Ok, you know me well (Sighs) Romanoff, I have something to tell you. His voice suddenly turned serious.

Natasha hummed gesturing him to continue.

Fury : Natasha, we have found someone from HYDRA experiment subjects, whom the documents claim to be your brother.

Natasha was numb at the piece of new information, the call went silent.

Fury continued " If you want to meet him, he is at the Avengers tower, also stark and Steve wanted you to join the team back ".

Natasha nodded and cut the call next. Her eyes became wet in the memory of her young brother, when she heard the door open. She quickly wiped her tears and turned to the door where clint stood raising a brow at her. She faked a smile at him at which he shook his head with a smile, he kept a dinner plate at the side table and moved towards her. She tried to control her emotions but failed miserably as she next hugged clint tightly breaking in his arms.

She began sobbing loudly, clint few minutes back and fury told him about Jack, so he knew his crazy friend was going to cry now. She was sobbing like a kid

"Clint, what they must (sob) have done to him?? "

" Will he even (gasp) recognize me ?? "

"And will he accept a (monster) as a sister"

"My little brother" She continued blabbering in tears while Clint just kept patting her back.

"Relax Nat, don't worry, everything is fine, we will meet him tommorow ..... Okay " Clint consoled her.

*******************************************

Next morning, Clint and Natasha left for the Avengers tower where they were welcomed by Bruce, tony, Steve and rhodes. Bruce and nat were on the way to Jack's room where he was sleeping .

" He woke up last morning, he is a calm yet sweet boy, but was impatiently asking about his parents and you confirming what fury told us, you are his only family. So, we couldn't tell him anything about his family, all over to you. But I would recommend you to be alert as he has got some powers "

Natasha nodded and entered the room where Jack was sleeping on the bed. She slowly moved close to the bed and kneeled down on the ground next to his bed. She touched his cheek seeing her little brother after years.

"Jack, wake up its me, your sissy" He opened his eyes slowly listening her little whisper. He felt the face somewhat familiar. It took him few seconds of staring at her to guess if it was ......... His sissy.

His eyes widened and he sat up with a jolt " Are you, are you Natasha" She nodded with wet eyes and next second he pulled her for a tight hug. Tears rolled down thier eyes freely.

"Sissy, where were you?? I missed you, are mom dad alive" He broke the hug remembering about the accident. She shook her head pulling him for a once again this time both of them sobbing loudly.

"Calm down Jack, I need to tell you many things. You want to know everything right" She cupped Jack's face and he nodded with tears still running through his eyes.

[Author note : In this story Natasha's family story is different and is mentioned below by Nat 👇👇)

In a minute, both of them controlled their tears which still threatened to roll down. Natasha began saying "Jack, we were all happy family as you might remember until one day when our whole family was going on a picnic when our car met an accident, I was taken to the red room ....................."

For next half one hour, they shared each other's experiences and memories and by the end of talk both had a smile on thier faces. The siblings were happy to meet each other.

Natasha ruffled his hair " Come on now take some rest, I am going down to talk to the team and get you some breakfast "

She kissed his forehead before leaving the room. She came out to the Hall where Clint and others were having breakfast. Everyone gave her a welcoming smile as she took a seat as well.

"So, how was your reunion with your brother" Tony asked playfully.

She gave a pleasant smile and a breakfast began among the team.

"We missed you" Steve chipped with a smile, tony raised a brow at him. Bruce chuckled getting the attention of Natasha.

"Me too, I am thinking of joining the team" Steve nodded with a wide smile " Actually, I was thinking how about Jack joins us at well"

Natasha hummed impressed by Steve's suggestion. " You should ask him yourself cap" She said with a smile

*******************************************

Jack was levitating in air above the bed, learning to control his powers when the door opened and Natasha's jaw dropped seeing her brother flying while looking at her with a smile.

Steve chuckled at Natasha's expression grabbing Jack's attention. Jack gave a nervous smile landing back on the bed.

"Hii Mr Steve, uhh no, captain rogers, yes captain america, good morning" Jack fumbled with his words. Natasha gave Steve a smile " He was an introvert as a child "

Steve chuckled " I guess he still is " , jack who was listening thier talks frowned at them.

"Excuse me, you two need my consent before talking about me" He scoffed playfully as they entered the room.

" You are right kid, this old man is a mannerless jerk " Tony who joined them rolled his eyes at Steve.

"Language Tony, don't spoil my little brother " She pinched his cheeks.

" What is jerk?? " Jack questioned them making every one look at him for a moment before bursting into laughter.

Jack looked at them confused, he was isolated from the world at the age of 12 years, so he missed out many things.

"Ohh kid you are the old man 2.0" Tony spoke between his laughter. Jack rolled his eyes.

Bruce and Clint joined and frowned at others. "Did we miss something?? "

*******************************************