𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

A lot can happen to a person in their life time. They can witness love, happiness, heartbreak, and sadness amongst others. Brinley Roe is a girl who has experienced all of those things in her 21 years of life.

Brinley grew up in a small town in Texas with her loving parents, older brother, and younger sister on the eve of her 16th birthday she came home from dinner with her friends to find her parents and siblings slaughtered in their living room.

Her life was never the same after that, the death of her family was far too brutal to be at the hands of a person especially because of the bite marks on their necks. Desperate to find out who killed them, Brinley swore that she wouldn't stop hunting until she found the one responsible.

Through plenty of research Brinley came to the conclusion that it was indeed a vampire who killed her family. She found anyone who had any knowledge of the supernatural and used them for help eventually finding out that the vampire who came through her town when her parents were killed went by the name of Damon Salvatore.

Brinley had managed to track Damon to a small town in Virginia named Mystic Falls, around a month ago. When she attempted to kill him she was stopped by a fellow hunter, Alaric Saltzman who explained that Damon's humanity had been off during the time of her parents murder and he wasn't responsible for his actions.

Though Brinley never forgave Damon for what he did to her family she learned that there were bigger things to worry about. Alaric had recruited her to help his friends out with a problem in the form of Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson.

Figuring she has nothing to loose, Brinley agreed to help. When she came into contact with Klaus for the first time there was a spark she felt between them and it was obvious in the way his eyes lit up that he felt it too.

During her time in Mystic Falls plenty of attempts on Klaus's life were made but no matter what Brinley couldn't bring herself to aid the group in harming him, and Klaus never tried to hurt her in return.

After meeting one night at the Mystic Grill and exchanging in conversation and a couple of drinks, Klaus and Brinley ended up back at her hotel room together. One thing lead to another and they slept together, the next morning Klaus ordered them breakfast and they spend more time together joking, eating, and learning more about one another.

Klaus told her about his childhood and his fathers punishments along with everything he's seen in his 1,000 years of life, and Brinley told him about her childhood all the happy memories she had growing up and she told him about her families death and how the need for revenge lead her to cross his path.

They had a blissful morning together and after exchanging numbers in hopes of reuniting at some point in their lives they went their separate ways.

During Brinley's departure from Mystic Falls she came across a girl by the name of Hayley Marshall, Brinley recognized the girl as the werewolf Alaric's friends encountered and after hearing the girls story about trying to track down her family Brinley felt sympathy for her wishing that she had family out there to look for and agreed to help her track them down.

The two girls set off towards the city Hayley tracked her family to, New Orleans. The girls formed a bond during their time together, at this point they are the only people they have left. They would help each other like family.

Brinley didn't know what she was walking into when she entered the damned town of New Orleans. No idea that her life would never be the same again. No idea of the lives she was growing inside her at that very moment. No idea of the family she would inherit. No idea of the enemy's she would face.

But ones things for sure Brinley Roe is a fighter and she will fight till her very last breath.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───