𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

When she woke up the next morning, Brinley was disappointed to find Klaus and Rebekah still missing. She couldn't help but stress, afraid of what they could be going through in this very moment as she stood in the shower.

She had taken one when they got back to the compound last night but she still felt dirty, she could still feel the dirt that fell onto her face and chest from literally being buried alive.

It made her panicky just thinking about it.

Brinley quickly finished up in the shower, well as quickly as her 5 and a half month pregnant belly would allow. Before carefully stepping out of the shower and wrapping her towel around her body.

After drying and french braiding her hair Brinley put on some mascara and her jewelry before walking into her room to get dressed.

At this point in her pregnancy none of her jeans fit anymore, because of being pregnant with twins she's much larger than a normal 5 and a half month pregnant woman

At this point in her pregnancy none of her jeans fit anymore, because of being pregnant with twins she's much larger than a normal 5 and a half month pregnant woman. So she's had to resort to stretchy pants, dresses, and skirts which isn't her normal style but it's what's most comfortable.

"Brinley!" She heard Elijah call for her from the study

She quickly finished tying her shoe before following his voice. Him and Hayley had left earlier this morning to confront the witches to get information about where their missing duo could be.

"Hey, you're back!" Brinley smiled when she walked into the study but it dropped when she took in Elijah's stance

He was standing there shirtless with names tattooed all across his chest and torso as Hayley was examining them.