𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

Brinley woke up this morning to Rebekah and Hayley dragging a bunch of old vintage wedding dresses into her bedroom, apparently because of the old legend of the casket girls it is tradition to dress up in wedding dresses.

Klaus's side of the bed was cold meaning he had been awake long before her doing god knows what.

She couldn't help but think about Davina, being only 16 and having to go through everything she has Brinley couldn't imagine being betrayed by her parents and offered up for some weird ritual. After the night they had last night Brinley hopes she was able to calm Davina's mind and make her feel more comfortable.

Brinley was now standing in front of her new full body mirror trying to zip the back of the lace dress she had tried on. It was floor length with a beautiful lace design up the skirt, the sleeves were a little more than shoulder length and puffed up. 

"Come on." Brinley muttered trying to bend her body in an inhuman fashion to try and zip the back of the dress

"Need a hand my love?" Klaus spoke from the doorway making Brinley jump in surprise

"Go away I don't want you to see me like this." Brinley huffed dropping her hands to her sides

"Like what?" Klaus asked with furrowed brows

"I look like a busted can of biscuits trying to fit into this dress. I guess they were expecting any brides pregnant with twins when these dresses were made." Brinley said playing with the fabric of her skirt making Klaus chuckle as he moved to stand behind her

"Well I think you look beautiful regardless. But I much prefer what's under the dress." Klaus said placing a kiss on her neck making Brinley grin

"Oh flattery will get you everywhere." Brinley chuckled relaxing in his hold, she could feel Klaus smirking against her neck before placing more kisses along the curve of her neck before moving to nip at her jaw line.

"Well in that case." Klaus mumbled before turning Brinley to face him. "My gorgeous little warrior. You grow more and more beautiful every day."

Brinley wrapped her arms around Klaus's neck and ran her fingers through his hair lightly pulling making the hybrid hum in delight. Klaus ran his fingertip lightly up and down her spine causing goosebumps to appear, he brought his other hand up and gently cupped Brinley's face before connecting their lips.