𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

Brinley along with Hayley arrived in New Orleans a little over a week ago, keeping her promise Brinley has been helping Hayley search for any information about her long lost family. Two days ago after a witch by the name of Jane Anne informed Hayley about rumors of werewolves hiding out in the bayou Hayley sat off on her own to find them. Assuring Brinley that she would call as soon as she found something.

Despite her attempts Brinley has been unable to get ahold of Hayley, her calls not even going through to the brunette she's come to think of as a close friend. Tired of being holed up in her hotel room watching boring tv shows and eating her weight in Chinese takeout, Brinley decided to swing by the bar named Rousseau's to get some of their world famous gumbo.

Brinley is sitting at the bar sipping on some sprite while taking bites of her food, the bar isn't very busy since it's only midday and most everyone is at work or at home. The city doesn't come alive until the sun goes down, is the saying around here.

"Enjoying the gumbo?" Jane Anne asked leaning against the other side of the bar in front of Brinley, chuckling as the girl immediately nods her head

"It's addicting Jane Anne! If I didn't think it was a capitol offense around these parts, I'd ask for the recipe." Brinley teased and Jane Anne laughed

"I'm afraid that's classified information. You know, ladies in the 9th ward say my sister, Sophie, bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish. As did our mother, and her mother, and her mother, and so on." Jane Anne explained looking over at her sister, Sophie who was cleaning off one of the tables from their few customers

"I guess family recipes are meant to stay in the family." Brinley chuckled. "You know speaking of family my friend Hayley, the girl I've came in here with a few times. She went out to the bayou like you said to search for her family and I haven't heard from her in a few days. You haven't heard anything by any chance have you? You know, any witchy feelings or visions that she might be in trouble."

"Hayley is just fine. She actually came in here earlier. She told me to tell you that she busted her phone out in the bayou, but for you to meet her out there tonight. I marked the location on a map for you, I figured it would be helpful." Jane Anne said grabbing a map from under the bar and setting it on the bar top

"Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I was getting a little worried, I'll go ahead and head out there now then. I don't want to get stuck out there too long after dark." Brinley said sliding off her bar stool and onto the floor, she opened her purse and dropped a 20 dollar bill onto the bar top and grabbed the map. "Thanks again!"