28. Torture

(A/n there may be some somewhat graphic things. As to the title there will be some torture.)

Brooklyn's Pov

"So did you find anything on him?" I asked Dominic.

"Yeah, here it states that 10 years ago he died in a seemingly car crash. He faked his own death." He says to us.

"Why in the world would he do that?" Seth asked.

"I have no clue." Dominic says.

"Your gonna need to find out where he lives. Bailey might be there." I tell him.

"I'll work on it, but for now act as if anything is fine. Go to school, do your work. Let me focus on finding Bailey." Dominic says to us.

"How are we suppose to focus on school when Bailey is missing? I can't even focus on school in the begin with!" Seth exclaims.

"Seth calm down, if Dominic says he can find Bailey then we should trust him." I say to him.

"Let's go."

Me, Seth and Aiden began walking to the door to leave but noticed that Damien didn't follow behind us.

I watched as Damien gripped onto Dominic's shirt and threatened him.

"If she isn't found, just know I'm coming for you." He threatened coldly.

"Damien, let's go." I say to him.

He didn't listen to me, so I walk over to him and grab his wrist.

"Let's go." I said angrily.

I drag him out of Dominic's room and we leave the building.

"I'm gonna call a cab." Aiden says.

How are we suppose to go on about or day when our best friend is missing, God knows what her father wants with her.

I don't even know the full story about her family.

As soon as our cab comes we get in and Im sitting in between Aiden and Seth while Damien is sitting in the front because there was no room in the back.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Aiden asks me.

"What's gonna happen to Bailey?" I asked him.

"We have no idea where she is. God knows what her father is planning to do to her. She could be in danger." I exclaim.

"Brooklyn, calm down. We will find her and make her father pay. I promise." He says to me trying to calm me down.

We'll find you Bailey. I promise.

Bailey's Pov

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I threatened him.

He came closer to me holding daggers, "We're gonna have to do this the hard way since you refused to join the easy way."

He stabbed me in the stomach with the daggers.

I groaned.

"Once I get out of here I'm gonna make sure you get a slow and painful death." I threatened.

"Sweetheart that's not gonna happen." He slowly dragged the daggers out of my stomach and stabbed me again.

"Asshole." I groaned.

I looked up at him and saw movement behind him. My father came in and I glared at him. He grabbed me by my face and made me look at him.