The NIGHT

So he opened it and there he was lying on the floor, blank faced, he wasn't crying, it's just he didn't know how to react, what to do.

Om knew, they did affect eo really badly, and this fight was something, they might have fought upon a silly issue, but here they are affecting themselves so badly.
He didn't take even a second and ran to Karan to hug him.

He took his face into his arms, and said,"Bhai"
Karan held him,"WHY ALWAYS ME,OMI? WHY ALWAYS ME?"
and a tear was felt by Omi, on his shirt's sleeve.
Om knew exactly what to do, he ran to the kitchen, told the cook, to just warm a glass of milk for Karan.
And returned back to a Miserable Karan, sobbing baddly.

"See bhai, you need to drink this, rn."
"I just don't want to Omi, please. I....I just need her, rn. But she just like everybody, left me, all alone."

Om knew, not just one, but these two were at equal faults. He didn't want to make it even worser by discussing it right now, by all his strength, he made Karan drink that half glass of milk with a sleep pill. Cs he knew there was no other chance of him sleeping, and all he needed was a deep sleep, rn.

The moment he slept, Om, shifted him to his bed, put up a blanket over him, switched his phone off and took it with him, locking his door. He knew this pill would atleast make him sleep for 5-6 hours, and that was the time he knew what to do.

Without even wasting a second, he drove  to Teja's home.

He rang the bell, and her house care taker opened, greeting him a "namastey, om bhaiya"

"Namastey tai", Om replied.
"Tai, Teja bhabhi?", he added.

"Teju didi aai toh thi, par mujhe toh shoot ka kehke chli gyi, or yeh b kha ki raat ko intezaar mt kru, kyunki woh shyd der se aayengi or Unko paas ghar ki extra chabi toh hai hi, toh woh dekhlengi"

"ThankYou tai, pr agr woh aaye, toh mujhe phone krdena"

She nodded. "Par paani vgairah toh-"
He turned back,"kisi or din taai, abhi kaam hai".

And she locked the door, and turned back to which a voice came,"Thankyou, tai."

"Woh toh koi baat nhi didi pr sb theek toh hai na, Om bhaiya boht hi preshan lg rhe the or apki aankhein bhi..."

"Sab theek hai Tai, woh bs thoda headache hai, thoda rest krungi toh, theek hojayega, ap tension mt lo"

"Coffee ya chai bnadu?"
"Nahi Nahi taai, thankyou." She assured her with a built up smile.

With this, she went back to her room, locked it and just fell on her knees, crying again.
"My life's been a mess, since forever now. It's not that Karan's at fault for it, but still. It's my life and if i can't do anything about it what can i even ask him to make it a better one. Even after knowing, that i won't ever give up on him or us, why after every single fight, he makes me feel the guilt like I GAVE UP ON US, WHY!!!"
She just sat down, with her face burried in her knees, sobbing badly.
On the other side, Om, was badly searching for her, trying her phone, repeatedly, even after knowing she surely has switched it off. "Kaha fass gya bhai mai.."

It was Midnight by now, Om returned back home, after again going to Teja's home with a 'NO' about Teja not returning home and founds Karan to asleep, even now, though he knew Teja wasn't a kid, and was mature enough to take care of herself, nmw. And even he was relaxed to see karan sleeping, and he knew this night will pass too, but he also knew, the next morning might bring up a bright rise to their lives but what if it won't?

He slept over at Karan's house, in the room adjacent to His, tossing in the bed with the thoughts about them.

*Om might be a manager of Karan for the whole world, but to Karan he was like a bestfriend, and the only person who has seen them growing, fighting, loving eo on days. He was also like an elder brother like figure to Teja, as he was the only one, who understood her during their fights.

       《Chapter three, ends.》

hope you are liking this one, looking forward for your thoughtful comments....