chapterrr

"Hello? Bolo?" She said again unknown with the reason he didn't reply.
Karan, who was occupied by his own questions was brought into the reality by her.

"Laddoo? Are you..."
"Tejasswi, for you Mr.Kundrra." she said with a courage.
"Ok ok Tejasswi are you okay?" He asked again not having enough strength to argue with her on a new topic, again.

It was enough of fights, arguements and tears for both of them, now. Only if it was some other day. They wouldn't have left a single chance to have a fun fight like tom-jerry on this name thing, but no, today wasn't just another normal day.
Needless to say, today these two were hurt and not a bit but hurt to another level.

"It's none of your business, ig, Mr. Kundrra" She replied.
"It's all of my business Teja, and ig you should leave it upto me to decide what is my business and what's not." He said.

Only if these Teja could say how much she loved when he cared for, how much she craved for his attention when she wasn't well and how much her heart was needing him at the moment, by her side and how much she wanted him to be there hugging her and letting her cry on his shoulder.
But her being her ended the call making Karan go irritated af. Only she knew how much he hated when she hung upon him during their fights.
It did now too.
He went out of the hospital straight to Parvez, and told him to head towards THE VANITY.

AN: Ik it's too short and that too after so long, but i ain't getting time to write new updates, i try to write in between, but that doesn't make the flow, and i can't write long updates if i don't wish to. The only thing i want is that even if small but my updates make sense and keep you all updated to my writings.
All the love your wayy;)
*kindly give the reviews too*