messed THEM IV

"Kya bnaya hai aj?" He shouts while taking his plate.
"Poha", the voice came.

He looked up to see Teja standing in front with a smile and the container in her hand.
His eyes glitters with happiness, like that was the happiest moment of his life.
"Laddoo" he screamed with joy.

To which she frowns.
"Bhaiya kya hogya hai aapko?"
He rubbed his eyes to see the figure infront of him again. But to his surprise she was not His laddoo but his cook standing with the container infront of him.

Seeing this his face fall, he put the plate aside and stood up to walk his way back to room saying," mujhe khana khane ka mn nhi abhi"
"Pr bhaiya.."
"Rehnedo bhuk nhi lgi hogi ise" A voice came.

To which Karan turned and saw Om standing there.

"Kyu haina bhai? Kyunki saari bhook toh ldaiyo se or gusse se hi khtm hojati hai aapki" he added.
"Om", Karan said.

"Kya Om, bhai? Krte kya ho ap dono? Roz ldte ho apni mental health ki dhajiya udadete ho? Yeh relationships hote hain? Id think so. Hr chhoti chhoti baat pe ldna, or aata kya hai aap dono ko? Kon kehta hai ldai ke relationship or strong hota hai? Ap dono ko hi dekhlo pura din khana nah khana, rona, ek dusre se baat na krna, yhi hota hai aapki ldai ka result toh." Om adds

"I guess Om you need to stop." Karan said.

"There's no point in stopping me bhai, that's what you two do each day. I've actually seen you two, crying over literal everything. You two affect each other badly, and with badly i meant really really badly, don't turn everything into a negative thing, bhai. Understand, her perspective too. She might be right, too. Solve it out." Om said.

"Solve it out? Solve it what Om? She left me yesterday. With her luggages? She gave up on us, Om. She gave up!!" He shouted, with a tear drop felling from his eyes.
"Oh wow, like luggages can't be packed back for coming back? Don't we travel? While travelling don't we pack our luggages and leave? What does that mean? Don't we return back home?" Om asked.
"We return homes, but she left for her home, Om. She left."

"Left what? Bhai, her home is where you are, and not anywhere else. You just need to think upon it Bhai."

They were interrupted by Apoorva's entry.

"Hey Karan, Hey Om."
"Hi" Om said and left the room.
To which Apoorva gave a confused look.
"Is everything fine?"
"Yeah,(he fakes up a smile) everything's cool. Let's start with the shoot tho."

A lot of hours passed by the shoot meanwhile, Teja got over with her shoot too. The moment she was about to enter the Vanity, paps surrounded her.

'Hi Teja Mam' 'hello mam' 'kis chiz ka shoot tha aj mam?' 'Koi new project?' 'Koi add'
The questions were put.

"You all will be informed soon." She replied.
"Mam TejRan ke baare mei kya kehna chahenge?" A pap asked.
"Mam Karan sir kese hain?" Another added.

The moment she was gonna reply, her security interrupted by saying," aj ke liye bs, mam busy hain."

She entered the vanity and locked herself, falling on the bed with her eyes welled up with tears.

Soon the paps posted the clips on social media sites too. The moment Karan got over with his shoot, he checked his phone for surfing.
To his surprise, the first post, the moment he opened instagram was of Teja papped at her shoot site.

He went through them, noticing her eyes, how puffy they were, and the only reason
For it was, her crying all night. His heart ached.

A notification popped on his phone,"....

       《Chapter ends.》

hope you are liking this one, looking forward for your thoughtful comments....