THE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT LOVE

He went out of the hospital straight to Parvez, and told him to head towards THE VANITY.

He headed towards her vanity. Once near her set, his heartbeat actually started racing like a teen heading towards his crush for the first time, and it's usual when you love someone wholeheartedly, it feel like a teen love story, the one where you do some immature acts just to feel loved back.
Isn't it crazy, how cute this is.

He knocked on the door only to hear her sweet voice "yes come in." She said.
With his entrance, her mouth turned into an O. And her eyes shrinked.

"K-Kya? " he stammered.
"chor nhi hu. Tumahra boyfriend hi hu dekh toh esi rhi ho jese ptanhi kya dekhliya ho, huhh" he acted normally while sitting on the couch in her vanity.

She crossed her arms thinking, how cool he was acting like nothing happened.

Sachin dada who was removing her makeup after packup sensed the air and felt to leave, for his good.
"Dada aap kaha?" She asked when she saw him leaving.
"Woh bs aaya mai" and he ran from there thinking for his good.

There was an awkward silence between them which was broken by him saying, "Teju?"
She glared him.

He took his arms up in the air, defending him "okay Sorry Ms.Tejasswi Kundrra"
to which she blushed Internally but acted angrily.
"Okay Ms Tejasswi....i will have to work with it until the wedding, man." He murmered but it was audible to her.

"Teju i am sorry, i actually am. I know you might think that mai aage ki trah boldunga sorry and will listen to him taunting you again, and will not do something, AGAIN. but trust me this time i will, i understand you Baba. It's just that..."

she looked up to see him and blinked her eyes to assure him that she's listening
He smiled a little and continued.
"It's just that i didn't know ki you felt bad about this, and even if i knew that deep inside the heart, it's the male ego that never let me accept it that i should stop Umar. I just felt like making it go with the flow in the start and don't interrupt, idky. By the time passing, i felt the worst at times when i saw you dulling out of the convos due to the sarcastic comments that he put, i am sorry Laddoo, i really am. I am sorry for not being the best boyfriend, maybe a partner too. I am sorry" he sniffed.

"But trust me, i won't make it happen now, trust me" he said.
"I do" she replied.
"Teja i really am sorry i love you" he said with his head lowered down.

She stood up and walked towards him making him surprised.
She sat on his lap hugging him and he hugged back too snuggling in the crook of her neck.

"Sunny, i am sorry too. I think i just over reacted and.."
He interrupted, "no, you didn't"
She smiled with his reply.
"Sunny, even if we have an imperfect kinda love but for me it is the most perfect one.."

He kissed her on the forehead and said," 'Relationships aren't perfect laddoo, but the people are, and if you and me are perfect for eo, there's no issue in anything snd for me our love is THE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT LOVE and to me, nothing matter more."

She hugged him with this to which he caressed her hair and asked
"Ghar chlein?"

"Chli jaaungi gi. Tumhe kya?" she replied with a sass again.

"Apne ghar chlein?" He asked again.
To which her eyes dwelled. And she hugged him again.

~

i hope you liked this short writing of mine.
I am sorry if i didn't do justice to anything related to them, i swear i tried. Sorry for the irregularities too, thankyou for the peeps who were patient throughout, i love you all . Also, it will be really sweet if you leave your comments down below and suggestions too.
Love Love! If you wanna read something new, do let me know.❤