Chapter 7

Sorry for being irregular, i had a wedding at my home, so got busy with that. I promise to be consistent further. All the love<3

A notification popped on his phone," Bhai ig you two should talk" Om texted.
"Omi it's better if we two give a break to us." Karan replied back.

"You know you two will hurt each other by not even being on talking terms." A text popped.

"But we'll hurt eo more by talking more cs at last what we two are gonna do is FIGHT." he texted back, returning to his whatsapp inbox.
He stared on her inbox for 5-10 minutes and obsessing over how beautiful she looked in her display picture, until his reverie was broken by a call on his phone....

'Omi' the screen displayed.
Karan declined the call knowing he would talk about them.
He further went to make himself a coffee keeping the phone aside on silent.

After 5 minutes, his house bell rang.
Karan shouted for his housetaker, but found out that she was on a leave for 2 weeks due to her son's health issue.
So he himself went to open the door, the moment he opened the door he met Parvez who was panting with the need of breath, trying to form words but wasn't able to.
Karan felt tensed for a minute and asked him to enter and have some water and relax.
Parvez nodded in a no.
"Bh...bhai woh...." Parvez stammers.
"Parvez relax, you don't need to panic". He replies back.
" yeh ph....phone" Parvez forwards his phone to Karan..
Karan with a perplexed look took the phone.
"Karan bhai" a voice came from the phone,
"Bol Omi, yr itna kya hogya tune Parvez ko call krdiya nhi krni mujhe abhi baat ladd...i mean Teja se, pl..." he was interrupted by Om.
"Bhai Reach city Hospital, now" He shouted.
"C.....City hospital?" Karan's voice broke. He wasn't expecting Ok to reply back with the words he thought. All the negative thoughts that passed his mind in that very second.
"Bhai woh Teja...." Om replied.
" Omi laddoo kya? Omi bol" he shouted with tears in his eyes.

       《Chapter ends.》

hope you are liking this one, looking forward for your thoughtful comments....