Prolog - Tyler Island

Tyler Island

August 01 2019

Tyler Island is a large island located on the southwest of Usea continent. The island was currently being contested by both Erusea and Osea because Osea established a large mass driver, which was used solely to launch the SSTO supply ships to provide supplies and maintenance to the Arsenal Birds. Since Erusea had captured the International Space Elevator and controlled the Arsenal Bird, this island now is very important to be captured. 

The mass driver was heavily defended by the Osean Defense Forces. But, there are many clouds of smokes emitted there, including some fires that can be seen from the sky. And in the sky, there are many flying things that launch missiles to the Osean Aircraft, while also strafing the Osean army using their autocannon and destroyed Osean installations mainly using their missiles.

"Damn those Erusean drones! From where are they come from? "

This, isn't over yet. The whole attack and chaos caused by the Erusean drones is only the beginning. Since the mass driver is important to resupply the Arsenal Bird, the Erusean goal was to captured it.

"Sir, we detected a large formation of aircraft coming from the North. It's highly likely they are Erusean aircraft! "

"Damn it! Send a request for reinforcement! "

"Yes sir! "

Some of the Osean aircraft then switch their target from those drones, into the newly arrived Erusean aircraft. 

<< This is an Erusean transport aircraft. Don't shoot! >>

The Osean pilot were ignored it and keep going. Some seconds later, they lock their missiles at the Erusean transport aircraft. Seeing this, their escort quickly moved to engage the Osean aircraft that was trying to shoot down the transport aircraft. The Osean fighter then need to deal with them since, they cannot do it without watching at the Erusean escorts. Only small portion of the transport can be shoot down by them before they must engage the escort. 

One by one, from those transport, Erusean paratroopers can be seen starting to jump from their Il-76. Not only paratroopers, but their equipment also can be seen dropped from there. The Osean army quickly aims their rifle at the sky and shoots at the Erusean paratroopers, from a safe position since the Erusean MQ-99 drones are still flying around them. 

The Erusean paratroopers, after landing on the designated position, started to regroup and prepare themselves. And within a few minutes, they're ready now. 

An Erusean paratrooper, after seeing an Osean army, quickly aims his Famas rifle. And when he was about to shoot, all of it disappeared. No trees, no Osean soldiers and their aircraft around, not even buildings on Tyler Island can be seen. All of a sudden it was changed to their bases. He looks at the sky, and there are their drones still flying over them. Even their aircraft and the other paratroopers that were still in the sky waiting to land. 

"What the fuck is happening? "He asks, same like the others who don't understand what just happened. 

Notes

1. Ace Combat logic would be applied

2. Unnamed Erusean warships has been named using the available information, like Njord fleet using Nordic god/goddess

3. Due to the lack of information about Erusean Army and Navy equipment, we had added another equipment from both Western and Eastern equipment like usual

Equipment Used In This Chapter

MQ-99

Il-76

Il-76

Famas

Famas