Chapter 1 - Bird

Mu Continent
January 9 1639

The Mu continent is where the 2nd Civilization countries are located. It consisted mainly of the Superpower Mu, Great Power Leifor including their protectorate Paganda, and one regional power called Magicaraich. All countries on the Mu Continent are a technologically advanced nation, with a mix of magic and science usually.

On the western part of the continent, there was located the Leifor protectorate, Paganda. Paganda initially was an independent country decades ago. But, after an invasion from Leifor, their King immediately surrendered. He was then allowed to keep the throne, but didn't enjoy a freedom like he was used to back then.

The Leiforian then either used the former Pagandan military bases, or built a new one. Some needed to be built, like Air Forces bases for their new aircraft based on old Muan aircraft that they successfully smuggled, and then successfully reverse engineer it some years later.

And then, currently there are some things that can be seen flying in the sky, which can be identified as Leifor aircraft, Adolf C. VIII, a biplane.

"I can't believe we can build these things! " Shout a young pilot.

"Haha, yes! Wuhu! Mom, I can fly! " Said his friend who was on another plane.

"Yes, but be calm kids. This is a new equipment that I'm really sure is pretty expensive to build. So, don't do any dangerous things. " Said a man who appeared to be in his late 30s.

"Yes, instructor! " Both of the new pilots answer at the same time.

The instructor then continues to give some instructions to the new pilots. The other instructor also gave instructions to the new pilots that were on the same plane with him. But, minutes later, the new young pilots looks a bit confused.

"What's wrong Alamo? " Ask the instructor.

"There's something wrong, I can feel it. "

He then turned his gaze to the north, then focusing his eyes on a large white flying thing. Initially, he thought it was a cloud. But, after some seconds later, "A plane? "

The others then looked at it, and finally also noticed it.

"That's too large to be called an aircraft. " Said another instructor.

"No. I'm pretty sure that was an aircraft. "

"How so? "

"Look at its wings, there are some propellers on it, like that one on the Muan fighter plane and our biplane. "Said the instructor with binoculars in his eyes.

"Ah, now I can see it. But, I doubt Mu can built that thing. "

"I will contact the air control to intercept that thing. "

Alamo meanwhile, looking again at the large plane. He then realized something.

"Instructor, that thing is so big. No, it was super big! The country that can build it must be super rich! "

"Yes, I know. I just don't know what to say about it and what we can do, so we will give the job to the interceptor team. "

"Understood."

Some minutes later, they continue their training session. And a fighter squadron can be seen starting to take off to intercept that flying thing, a total of 11 biplanes. Helmuth D. II, is the biplane name, a fairly new aircraft that this Island squadron is very lucky to operate itit this early.

"Dear God, that aircraft is so large! Is it really a Muan aircraft? " Said Aria 11 after he realized how big that plane was.

"Not only large, it was also very wide. What kind of country that can build this monster? "Said Aria 5.