Chapter 11 - Post Stall Maneuver

In a certain room near the harbor, a woman was being dressed up by two maids in front of a large mirror. Her hair was being groomed.

"Monika, how do I look?" asked Rosa to a certain woman.

That woman is Monika, Princess Rosa’s Head Maid. As the woman of her position, she always accompanied Rosa for almost every time, only when the Princess didn't want to be accompanied by her or the other maids. With her short blonde hair and lively looks, of course everyone would feel warmth and chills at the same time when standing in her presence.

Head Maid Monika answered, "Yes, of course my Princess."

"Ah, nice to hear it."

"Do you need anything, Your Highness?" a second maid asked since the dressing was already finished.

The Princess stood up with her two hands and turned around facing Monika before saying, "No, it's okay."

Both of the maids nodded in understanding before distancing themselves from the Princess. Soon, the door was knocked several times before a voice could be heard, asking, "Your Highness, the native countries’ delegation has arrived."

"Okay, I will be heading there soon."

____________________

As the ships that carried Leifor and Mirishial delegates docked, the delegates walked down the stairs that had been prepared by the Eruseans. It wouldn't take a long time before they finally can touch the Erusean lands, a small step towards the strangelands.

While they were walking down the stairs, they were amazed by the amount of warships patrolling the area. An aircraft carrier can be seen lying near the giant tower, and some aircrafts performing an aerobatics performance like they were greeted by them. However, those maneuvers weren't ordinary ones.

"How....how can their aircraft perform like that?"

The Milishian diplomat were stunned and amazed after seeing the performances of Erusean aircrafts in the sky.

After coming down on the shore, he checked his bags to make sure all importants items were in here and no ones were left. After that, he then turned his gaze into the front of him and seeing several man's dressed in formal attire and military uniform walked towards them. After reaching a certain distance, a man dressed in military uniform walked towards him. Looking into the medals, patches in the shoulder and ribbon in his chest, he can say that this man was a High Ranking Officer.

The High Ranking Officer then came forward and offered his right hand which he accepted before he spoke, "I am General Theo van Deventer of Erusean Royal Army," the officer presented himself.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Eoin Lynch," said the Milisihian diplomat.

After some chit-chat, the Erusean General then walked towards the other person. He remembered that this person was the supposed Leiforian diplomat. The Leiforian diplomats, after realizing that he was being approached, then immediately offered his hands.

"Greetings, my name is Erik von Haufenstein," he introduced himself with a wide smile on his face.

Theo, seeing it, also smiled widely although he doesn't know why he wanted to smile, then accepted his hands followed by introducing himself. After some chit-chat with both of the diplomats from Leifor and Mirishial, the General then brings them into the building north of the harbor.

There, a certain woman was waiting for them. With a brown hair, lively and beautiful face, it would make any person who meets her feel happy in no time.

"Good afternoon, delegates from Leifor Federal Empire and Holy Mirishial Empire. I am Princess Rosa Cosette D'Elise, sincerely greets your arrivals to our Kingdom on behalf of the King of Erusea who apparently couldn't come in person due to certain circumstances," the Princess explained.