Amazon Untamed!

A couple weeks later, we finally had our carnival celebration, but in the Amazon Jungle.

I laughed as I watched Carla do the introduction. "Put your paws, talons and tails together for the most amazing talent ever gathered in one jungle. It's "Amazon Untamed"!" She cheered as she drew back the flower curtains, revealing all the creatures we gathered to celebrate.

As Pedro came in with his part. "Hey, come on! Hey, get up! Yeah! Hey! What's up? Don't bite it. What's up? Don't bite it. Where my birds at?"

"We're together no matter where we might go." The birds sang as I was twirling in the air with Nico.

"Ooh!" He vocalized as we passed Jewel's family.

"Flap your wings!" Pedro sang.

"If we're not all together we can't go far." The birds sang.

"Amazon! Uh-huh." Pedro sang.

"It's the emerald we treasure." Nico sang.

"Coming from the jungle to you." I sang as I watched Wesley smile at Nico while putting his bottle cap hat back on him. "Bam!" Pedro cheered.

"Beating like its heart beats." Carla sang as Eduardo hugged Blu, who were both wearing fanny packs.

"Playing rhythms we've grown to." I sang.

"It's the emerald treasure." Nico sang again.

"Coming from the place we live." Carla sang.

"The place where we live." Nico and I sang together.

"The home of freedom and happiness." Carla sang.

"Happiness." Nico sang while staring into my eyes.

"Time flies forever. The jungle's like a breeze. It's a wonder. Now get out your tutu in case someone wants to dance." A sloth had rapped before falling asleep.

Just then Luiz came flying in with a flamingo carrying him, cheering "Hello, Amazon!"

"Hey, Luiz!" Pedro happily greeted him as we all flew to Luiz's side. "Hey birds, I made it!" Luiz cheered. "Welcome to the jungle, dawg!" Nico cheered as the singing and dancing continued.

I danced with Nico, twirling around the air with him. "Think we can live here with Jewel and the others?" I asked him. "Well, I'll have to talk to the boys about it. But I think we can arrange something." He smiled as he dipped me. "I love you, my angel." Nico smiled at me as he dipped his head closer to mine. "I love you too, my sunshine." I smiled as I kissed him.