𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      LOVE IS A WICKED GAME. It makes people lose something rather than gain something.

      If you love someone, you're allowing that person to take a part of your soul and hold your heart. What happens when that person chooses to shatter it? Well, the answer is quite easy. You lost, and you're left with nothing but a broken heart. Gave up everything for love but never gained anything for yourself. Love is difficult like that, with lots of risks existing more than people expect. Love is wicked like that, with more possibility of losing yourself than feeling whole.

      While most people believe that kind of love only occurs romantically, that isn't necessarily the case. It can happen to any kind of love; romantic, platonic, family. No matter what kind it is, love is never only sunshine and rainbows with butterflies. Betrayal, heartbreak, devastation also comes with it.

      But it's all about being brave enough to take risks, isn't it?

      Unfortunately, he didn't care if he was brave or not.

      Love is just something he absolutely, utterly, loathed. And he strongly believes it will never change.

❝ In this wicked game, the first to fall is the loser and the last to fall is the winner. ❞