𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

WICKED GAME 00 : 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 !

❨ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      LOVE IS NOT SOMETHING FELIX could stand nor is he fond of. In his eyes, love is simply a waste of time and a dangerous, wicked game humans idiotically indulge themselves in where only lies, heartbreak, devastation, and betrayal awaits. He loathes the thought of falling in love regardless if it's serious or just happy crushes, often finding them ridiculous and praising himself for being distant to the thought of love.

      So, it isn't really a surprise when he's seen around in nearby clubs and bars, specifically those kind that only VIP's are allowed to enter, with his hands all over the stranger he caught using his godly apperance and irresistible charm. Whether the stranger be a man or a woman, anyone would witness Felix making out with them before dragging them out of the place by the end of the night; a sight that every regular customers have already gotten used to.

      Call him horrible all you want, Felix could only sleep around with no strings attached no matter what the circumstances are, and would cut ties off without hesitation when a person claims to fall for him. He doesn't understand love, he never didー question after question slips into his mind whenever there's a couple walking past him, how can people believe in love when it only brings heartache and betrayal? How can they love so easily when it could only destroy themselves?

      Loving someone means giving them permission to ruin your life, your precious heart. No matter what he does or how hard he thinks, Felix still couldn't understand. What is so worth about love that people keeps risking their lives and hearts over and over again?

      All those fairytales that solely focused on love made him despise it even more than he already did, as if love itself is a poison he's been avoiding to touch or inhale, practically something that seem to be the death of him. The mere thought of love makes his skin crawl, blood boil with rage, and scrunch his nose in disgust without reasonable explanations that could be given to anyone, even to himself.

      Twelve years old Felix used to question himself and the universe about love. Asking someone else about their romantic experience, watching romantic movies or shows, reading fairytales or romance books, even searching about love on the internet, yet he couldn't bring it in himself to understand and was often left with nothing but frustration. Eventually, when Felix turned fifteen, he swallowed every bit of questions left on his tongue as his mind decided acceptance is the only way out of this constantly questioning madness and began to be convinced that love is just something he would never understand no matter how hard he tries.