𝐈𝐈. ーAGAINST THE FLOWER FLOUR.

ii

ii. 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 !

❨ ɴᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ❩

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      GIGGLE OF A BOY erupts from the second floor of Köcher High's cafeteria, followed by a flirtatious chuckle that had girls on the first floor squealing like pigs. Felix rested one hand on the railings while the other held the boy's waist, who he had been flirting with ever since entering the cafeteria.

      "How's your hips?" Felix asked flirtatiously, rubbing the back of the boy's hips to soothe it in case he was still hurting from last night.

      A blush spreads across the boy's cheeks as he wraps both arms around Felix's neck, pouting. "It hurts, but I can bare it. You went hard on me last night." He feigned a sulky expression before glancing down at Felix's lips. The said male smirks and without uttering a reply, smashes his lips on his, making sure to slip his tongue in when the boy opened his mouth to moan.

      However, their make out session that had just started doesn't last long as a loud sound of cutleries hitting the floor echoed all throughout the cafeteria and Felix ends the kiss to narrow his eyes at the sudden interruption, in sync with the boy who also turned to look at the first floor, startled. There stood a frozen Hana, Gorya's new friend, holding a tray in front of Thyme who looked pissed, staring at his now food covered shoe before raising his furious gaze to look at her.

      Felix grimaced; of all people she could've bumped into, why Akira Paramaanantra?

      "Is this your way of approaching a guy?" Thyme's sarcastic voice erupts in the silent cafeteria, everyone's chattering dying out upon witnessing the confrontation. Felix glances at Gorya to see her looking at her lap while fiddling with her fingers, panic and nervousness visible on her body language.

      "Thyme, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Hana's trembling voice apologized, body shaking in presumably fear. Her eyes already had tears gathering, "I'll have your shoes cleaned or buy you a new pair."

      "Buy a new pair?" A hint of amusement plastered the Paramaanantra's face, mixed with annoyance. "Do you know what these are? These are tailor-made in Paris, huh? Can you buy these?" He mocks, as if Hana can't afford to buy shoes as expensive as what he was wearing, which ー truthfully speaking, was true.

      Felix scoffs in amusement at his attitude as he pulled away from the boy and leaned on the railings instead, his attention now completely focused on the scene in front of him. It's absolutely ridiculous how Thyme's making a fuss just because someone spilled a food on his precious ugly shoe when he has enough money to buy a new pair whenever he wants to. At this point, he's just coming up with excuses to torment Hana, which couldn't be more pathetic in Felix's perspective.