𝐈. ーTHE RED CARD.

i

i. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅 !

❨ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ❩

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      FELIX WAS EXTREMELY BORED OUT of his mind and definitely horny, which is a usual thing for a guy who always spends his free time fucking someone's brains out. Usually, people in Köcher kills their boredom by bullying the shit out of a person that received the red card from the infamous F4, but even though Felix is fucked-up in his own ways, he isn't fucked-up enough to bully that person 'til dropout.

      Sure, he's an asshole who immediately cut ties with his one night stand when they confess their love for him, Felix himself wouldn't deny that. However, bullying someone to the extreme doesn't make him feel good ― it makes him feel unpleasant, and unpleasantness isn't something he is fond of. He takes more liking in pleasuring others than traumatizing them.

      Being completely honest, Felix doesn't understand F4 and neither does he want to, specially when he could see they're a bunch of rich yet idiotic guys. Their mindset isn't something he wants to figure out, knowing full well they only take pleasure in causing other people misery. He doesn't know how they take pleasure in it since Felix believes true pleasure can only be felt on bed, but that's none of his business.

      Feeling the boredom start to kill him, Felix sits up from the bench behind the school building and sighs heavily, promptly regretting the choice of coming to school instead of spending his time in a bar and finding someone to hook-up with. His best friend, Gorya Thitara Jundee, was too serious of her studies to skip class with him.

      Felix and Gorya met when they were kindergarten; she had tripped over a rock and he approached her to lend her a helping hand. They've been by each other's side since then despite the difference between their social and financial status as Felix's now deceased mother taught him not to discriminate the people in need. Lian was furious about his friendship with Gorya, but Felix protected and defended it by punching him square in the jaw when he was fifteen, around the time he began to rebel after his mother's death.

      Just as he was about to walk back to the campus, a non-stop ringtone and vibration erupts from his phone inside his pocket, which can only mean one thing ― a new target has been set. Felix unlocks the screen to view the group chat, seeing video of a guy nearly getting a plant filled vase dropped on his head after tripping over a bucket filled with water. Sighing deeply, Felix watches as a couple of students run off from the school passing each other a bookbag, presumably one that belongs to the victim, while heading towards the direction of an abandoned stadium with their cruel laughter filling the previously peaceful atmosphere.

      Felix rubbed the back of his neck, contemplating whether or not he'll follow after them to see what the commotion is all about, since he was already dying of boredom. Watching one get humiliated isn't definitely one of his hobbies, but that doesn't mean he'll jump on the opportunity to save them ― just like everybody else, he was a bystander and chose to be despite having the money and power to stop it.