𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

F4 CERTAINLY RULES KÖCHER HIGH, no matter where you stand or how you look at the school. However, if someone questions the students whether F4 rules their beating heart as well, their answers would simply be no. Instead, another name will slip past their lips ー Asuya Shinphossawat. The boy with tattoos, scent of coffee mixed with expensive cologne, sinful lips, lustful eyes, and godly features.

The boy who is as rich as, if not, more than F4 and have practically everyone in the world wrapped around his fingers; all it takes for him is to pretend to be interested and they come tumbling down to his feet. The boy who easily and ruthlessly break hearts, wearing his own far from his sleeve to keep anyone from snatching it away. The boy who make anyone's knees weak with just one simple lingering glance.

The boy who is the epitome of lust.

Any member of F4 wasn't supposed to fall victim to his charms, being smug and convinced the boy was no better than them, that they are the Princes ruling Köcher and it'll never be the other way around.

Until they were met with Felix's predatory eyes piercing right through their souls.

C A S T !
C A S T !
C A S T !

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

Felix Asuya Shinphossawat
ーapo nattawin wattanagitiphat

❝ didn't your mommy and daddy teach you not to trust your heart to a hot guy with tattoos? ❞

didn't your mommy and daddy teach you not to trust your heart to a hot guy with tattoos?