Deal

"so you're considering it"

The sentence hung in the air, leaving a dense yet familiar feeling to lay between them. Vanitas twirled a finger around his hair, smirk still planted onto his face. He had gotten fuether than planned, so, he decided to push his luck further. "Oh yes, and prephaps, i could give you kissing tips for good practi-"
A finger was shoved to his mouth, and before he was given the time to retaliate, the woman has spoke again. And well, even vanitas knew that you should never interrupt a woman in speech. It was common courtsey was it not?

"Vanitas i merely wish that Noé became mine, so if your task can in any way help me i might." she faltered "i may obide"

"Great!" was vanitas's immediate response, which was said, possibly too quickly. Vanitas bore no sypathy for Dominique on wether she found this request difficult or not, proceeding to ask for a handshake. "I never said i fully agreed." Dominique stated blankly, eyes fixed onto the man's. "Pardon my manner then."

2 minutes pasted.

"handshake?"

This earned vanitas a slap across the back of his head. Clearly it was also common courtesy not to rush a woman. He yawned, placing his hands behind his head with crooked movements. For a moment he thought his yawn was about to cause a chain reaction when he saw Dominiques mouth lift open slightly, but what she said was ever more delightful.

"Yes."

Though it may seem a simple phrase, these 3 letters joined to create a word with such power, inflicting happiness or sorrow, even anger, to whom it was spoken to, or who spoke it. So hearing the word leave Dominiques mouth made the man's heart leap at an unhealthy speed.

Suddenly he grinned deeper and outstretched his arm.

"handshake?"

And with firm grasps
§-A deal was made-§