Ehhhh???

Night had now fallen and everything was shrowded with a comfortable darkness. The smell of burning leaves lingered in the air, ambushing your smell when u walk past.

Vanitas sat beside a window, on a decrepit chair that seemed unable to hold itself upright, so it was a miracle that he had not sank to the floor the moment his weight touched the seat.
He was in thought. Not heavy thought, just thought. Glancing around the room every so often to make sure his reality was in check. He was contemplating alot of different things in his head.

Would Jeanne even get jealous because of this? Of course she would! I mean it's me and Noé two fine men getting close nobody could not be jealous!

Would this count as playing Noé? Not if I don't make it a proper relationship..

Was this the right thing to do?? Yes. I mean in theory it should be...

His mind ran over these things, reassuring himself at every possible doubt. After all vanitas was not one to regret his actions.

But there was one thing he didn't take into account. The feelings of the other man. Would he even reciprocate his 'feelings' and if so how would he take it if he knew it was just for Jeanne? Yet what if vanitas himself fell? What would he do then?

Never mind that, to it was too late to feel sentimental. Vanitas should probably get some shut eye, because you never know what the next day had to unfold.

                                 ~

The morning came slow, the sun not rising until around 9. That was odd indeed, but not a detail worth focusing on.

Noé awoke, tousling his hair, causing it to spike up in every direction. He let out a squeaky yawn, getting an scared look from murr. The bed creaked as he lifted himself off it, his feet reaching the floor with a thud. It was a rather bright day, yet the warmth that should be radiated was missing.

Noé shivered slightly, I mean, he was just in his boxers. Batman boxers to be precise. Which had quite a thin layering for anyone who wanted to know. But let's focus on something else, ah yes, what he was getting changed into. It may be shocking, but noé did in fact have clothes that were not his iconic white coat. Yet the man still decided to wear his usual outfit, but if one looked closely, you could see that he had placed a pin on the collar. The pin being a minion pin. Don't ask me why he was wearing one, he just felt the need to wear one.

Once he had changed, he left the room to go eat, his mind filled with the thoughts of crossiants. You see, Noé had actually forgotten about the events that happened the prior day.

Never get into a fake relationship. Or do. We don't care [as]

LOOOL I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THAT