Noé

Vanitas had legged himself out of the stuffy room and went to go find the person known as Noé. His feet hit the ground with a soft plodding sound, repeating itself until it found its final location. The halls were gold lined, Ruby's plastered onto paintings in match with the long crimson curtains. It was placed in a nostalgic manner, giving of the vibe of a child that prehaps grew up to early.

After a couple of seconds of running, Vanitas turned a corner, banging head first into the person he wished to find. How convenient.

The two, however, landed in a much less convenient position.

Noé's left leg had extended itself to slot between Vanitas's, pressing against the material. Yet while Noé had an uncontrollable leg, Vanitas was stuck with an uncontrollable hand. His had lay atop of Noés lower abdomen. They two stayed there for a while, still hazed from the sudden impact, the sun reflecting on them.

Around a minute passed before Noé abruptly kicked the inner most private place of  Vanitas, causing the man to screech in pain. "WHAT the actual FUCK, did u do That for" he clenched his teeth and had his he's lowered down.  Noé just sat in a gaze, not knowing what to say or do.

"uh I'm sorry vanitas? And anyways where did you even come from!"

Vanitas gritted his teeth even more at Noé's bad apology, completely disregarding the second question.

"Noé you could improve on your apologies, just a thought. Besides you ought to look where you are going you idiot" Vanitas spoke, whacking noé on his arm slightly causing the man to whine a little.

"But vanitas you didn't answer my-"

"Hmm? Question never heard of such a thing, let's walk on!"

And with that the human attempted to get up, and as far as attempting goes, he failed by a long way. Yet Vanitas still swung his legs in a moving action, but a hand tugging on his collar prevent the movement to actually work.

" Let-" he struggled a little, "-me-" continued struggle "-Go!"

Vanitas growled in annoyance and turned his head to face the other. "let me go"

"No"

"WHY NOT"

"where did u come from"

"your mums bedroom"

"She is dead"

"Mine to!"

And with that Noé dropped Vanitas and started to walk off, probably to go feed MURR, when he heard Vanitas's voice.

"OI, stop right there-"

Noé continued walking.

(I'M GOING TO CRY I CAN'T REMBER THE SCENERY AND GOOGLE IS NO HELP :) also this is rather cringe so ignore this my babes.

Love u all <3
AH AND IGNORE THE FACT NOÉ PARENTS PRIB AREN'T DEAD 😎