Thoughts

Vanitas had layed in bed that night, his head full of scrambled thoughts about the events that happened only a while earlier. His and Noé's lips had touched. Even though vanitas had planned on using Noé to make Jeanne jealous he has never planned on actually kissing him?? And it was evermore confusing as Noé's lips were soft to the touch, an electric rush of warmth that flowed out of them, hitting vanitas with such a shock that a wiring within his stomach exploded releasing sparks. He couldn't tell wether he liked it or not. Either way it scared him to know what noé thought. Scared him to know if he hated how it felt.

~

Dominiques grip on Noé's arm was tight, jealously getting the better of her. Noé's arm only being freed once they reached Dominiques 'office'. "what was that Noé?" she asked through gritted teeth.

Noé titled his head to the side unable to answer properly, "what was what?"

"why would you kiss Vanitas Noé? Do you like him more than me?"

Noé was quite litterally lost, "kiss? When did I kiss vanitas?"

Dominique clenched her fist against the wall, shaking the chandelier that was on the ceiling. "how dense do you have to be Noé?"

She said simply, walking away from Noé unable to deal with him, fist still clenched.

Poor Noé hadn't even realised what he had done wrong, and kiss? What him an vanitas shared was not a kiss, merely the touching of lips. A kiss held meaning, shared between two lovers, their lips saying what they were unable too.

I'M SORRY FOR LATE POST BUT GIVE ME IDEASS IDK WHAT TO WRIYE☹️