Blush Blush

The two were frozen in place for a while, the warmth of their lips on eachothers growing by the second, mouths getting moist due to exchanged saliva. Shock ran through both of them and Noé instinctively pushed his hands down to the floor seperating the two, well he attempt to do this at the very least, the unkown object weighing him down so much so he was leaning on vanitas once more, except this time not with his lips. Yet of course Vanitas didnt accept how comfortable Noé was lying there and still tried to struggle out from underneath the other. He also tried pushing Noé's chest away from his own, failing miserably, giving himself arm cramps. "Waiter!!" shouted vanitas in a panic striken tone dearly wanting to be removed from below Noé. However the waiter had already moved on, not even realising that he had dropped an unmovable item on his companions back.

Vanitas's cheeks were at an all time high of red as he felt Noé's heart beat in sync with his own. He once again attempted to move noé off him, but after it only rubbed the two closer together he accepted his fate, turning so that their lips were no longer pressed together.

Dominque and jeane sat shocked at the sight before them, unable to comprehend what was happening. Before jeane knew it she had clenched her fist, storming out of the café. Yet Dominique moved toward the two, slowly lifting the weighted object off Noé's back.

"This-this was an accident right?"

I forgot ab this icl sorry for not updating but short update wooo