A Week Later

A couple of days had passed since the 'kiss' and in those days noè and vanitas were unable to see each other. Why? Because Dominique was scared they might kiss again, go to 2nd base even. She was worried, terrified of what she had agreed to. Though Noé was not actually her boyfriend she felt an overwhelming sense to protect him from dangers such as Vanitas. And she was ashamed that she even agreed to his foolish plans. Who knows if he even wanted to make Jeanne jealous! Maybe what he wanted all along was just Noé? Besides Jeanne didn't seem phased in the little by the kiss, simply walking out of the café without glancing back. Taht made Dominique think about where Jeanne was, and then think again about how they never finsihed there conversation.

Dominique was stuck in thought for a while wondering whether she should take the risk and leave Noé alone to go see Jeanne or not. She chose to go see her.

                                 ~

Noé was going through grieve not being able to see vanitas and clear up what happened. He so desperately wanted to but Dominique was guarding him practically 24/7 for no reason whatsoever so quite frankly he was confined to one room for nearly a week and it was driving him mad. "Dominque can I please leave I'm not going to go to vanitas" Noé pleaded with her, on his knees using his cutest puppy eyes.
However he was being ignored as the she seemed to be in deep thought.

Without warning Dominque stood up saying, "I'm going out for a little bit stay here" in a stern voice before striding out of the room. As soon as the door close Noé yelled "HALLELUJAH" immediately sneaking out through the window.