30. 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇

-I gotta go to Alaska in a month to finish my registration in the university

-I gotta go to Alaska in a month to finish my registration in the university. - Juliette says reading the book that she brought

Edward pays attention to what she says but plays constantly with his partner's blonde hair, leaving small kisses on her cheek and going down to her neck.

-You're supposed to be listening. - She says smiling while closing her eyes

Juliette looks at Edward who starts leaving small kisses on her lips. The blonde girl returns the kiss while taking his neck and enjoying the sunlight that makes their skin sparkle.

-Marry me. - Edward whispers after separating from her

She stays quiet for a few seconds before smiling.

-No. - Juliette whispers before kissing him again

-Marry me. - He whispers again caressing her cheek while staring at her

-You'll keep insisting until I say 'yes', right? - The girl asks amused

-Yeah. - The vampire admits smiling

She sits on his lap and lets him rest on the floor with her on top if him. Edward keeps his hands on her waist while looking at her.

-Marriage is just a piece of paper. - Juliette whispers

-Where I come from it's how someone says 'I love you'. - Edward whispers in answer

-Well, where I come from... at my age, it's how someone says 'I just got knocked up'. - She says amused before standing up, sitting on Edward's lap

He smiles and sits up, getting near her once again.

-So you're worried about what people willl think. - He says looking at his girlfriend's side profile

-Of course not there are many couples that end up in divorce. - She says after thinking about it for a moment. She takes his neck and gives him half a smile - My parents are an example. They promised their love and now, my father's in jail.

-Divorce between vampires and half-humans aren't much. - Both of them laugh by his comment - Marry me, Juliette.

-No, I won't. - She whispers before leaving a kiss on his lips

Juliette has the intention of taking her book again but stops suddenly by hearing how some animal's heart beats. Her blue eyes change to blood-red immediately. She stands up at the same time as Edward.

-Go. - He whispers. The blonde girl, without hesitating, runs with speed towards the source of such heartbeat.

She suddenly stops and hides behind one of the trees, watching the deer that finds itself very busy drinking water. Juliette smiles and starts approaching it cautiously. She takes an impulse and before she could even touch the deer, she's defeated by a bigger animal. She cusses and stands up immediately, getting in front of the ginger wolf.