49. 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔

-I went hunting, I'll come back before you wake up

-I went hunting, I'll come back before you wake up. With love, your husband. - Juliette smiles and leaves the note on the kitchen island.

-I think it's a bit late. - She says amused while walking towards the refrigerator, placing a hand over her stomach given that she heard it growl, asking for food

She stays in front of the fridge, looking for what she can eat for breakfast until starting to take many things; some raw chicken pieces, orange juice, a container of peanut butter, nutella, a bit of pancake mix and leaves everythind beside the stove while taking some pans to prepare what she's thinking about.

She starts humming a song while the chicken and her second pancake get prepared on the stove. She takes a spoon of nutella and starts eating it while watching her breakfast get prepared. She moves her hips sude to side, still humming the song. She moves from one way to another while serving her chicken and places more pancake mix on the pan. She starts eating her chicken, still watching the pancakes until they are fully prepared. She puts nutella and peanut butter on them.

-Is it me or... something smells bad?

Juliette frowns by hearing Snow's voice but notices she's right. She looks at her plate confused, realising she already finished her pancakes but there a few chicken pieces left. She tries to keep eating the chicken piece that she has in her mouth but feels how her stomach churns and how it sends back the food.

-Don't you dare, try to pass the food.

Juliette tries to do what Snow asked but she simply can't. She starts running through the house until arriving to the bathroom where she kneels in front of the toilet. She takes her hair and starts vomiting her breakfast.

-Juliette? - The mentiones one keeps vomiting until feeling how her stomach's empty so she separates from the toilet with her eyes full of tears.

-Don't enter, I don't want you to see this. - She says ashamed while approaching the sink to wash her mouth

She approaches the toilet to flush it and sits on the lid while hearing how Edward enters the bathroom.

-In sickness and in health. - He reminds his wife the wedding vows while taking her hand

-It must've been the chicken or well... that I combined sweet and savory. - Juliette says feeling her stomach churned given that she can't vomit anything anymore - Could you grab my bag?

Edward nods and stands up to take his wife's bag. He places it in front of her and Juliette starts looking for something to make her feel better until realising there's a small package of tampons and a small package of heathing pads. She looks up, finding Edward's face who looks at her confused.

-Is something wrong? - Juliette tilts her head, making counts in her head.

-How many days it's been since the wedding? - She asks standing up and walking past him