15. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔

Juliette takes Edward's neck without separating thier lips

Juliette takes Edward's neck without separating thier lips. After kissing for a few minutes, she separates but he takes her cheeks to leave a small kiss. The newborn smiles for a moment before remembering what she did to him and Kate.

-I'm so sorry, I didn't... - Edward interrupts her by kissing her - I feel really bad, I didn't have the...

Again, Juliette can't finish her apology because Edward kisses her. She smiles and takes his neck, returning the kiss.

-I think I'll keep going... - Both vampires smile by having their lips together again.

After a few seconds, Juliette separates from Edward's lips reluctantly.

-I need to apologise with everyone, it wasn't okay... Stop right there. - She says putting a hand on his mouth by seeing his intention of kissing her again - I wanna keep... k-kissing you, too but I have to apologise with everyone first.

Before she could walk away, he takes her by the waist and in less than a second, the blonde girl finds herself on a wooden table with Edward in between her legs. Before any of them could say something, they join their lips again.

-I think the apology can wait. - Juliette says kissing Edward's lips again who smiled by hearing the newborn's words.

-Emmett! Stop spying on them! - They her Rosalie scream, making them separate to look at the library door confused

-You're not letting me hear, woman! - They hear now Emmett scream

Juliette stands up, making Edward pout but she kisses him multiple times.

-I'm not going, I'm just gonna do something. - She says before walking towards the door

She stays in front of it until starting to take off a glove. She places her hand on the door, and it starts freezing on both sides.

-Damn it! Rosalie, Juliette left me stuck on the door! - They hear Emmett scream

All the vampires laugh along with Edward and Juliette.

-Now you're staying there for being such a gossiper! - Rosalie screams answering

Juliette stops touching the door and puts on her glove again. She turns around and walks back at Edward who takes her by the waist, placing her again on the wooden table and starts leaving small kisses on her lips.

-I don't know why we took so long to kiss. Now, I don't think I can stay away from your lips for a lot of time. - She says dramatizising the last part a bit

-Well, I think we'll have to catch up. - Edward says following her game

Both of the smile before kissing each other again.

-Juliette! Let me go! I swear I won't spy on you ever again! - They hear Emmett scream but ignore it

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎ 𝑨 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎