61. 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕

Juliette and Edward walk back to the Cullen household with their hands interlocked

Juliette and Edward walk back to the Cullen household with their hands interlocked. She looks at her feet for a moment before that ice starts appearing below them.

-I can control my gift much better now. - She says being proud of herself

-You still ran away from human blood, even mature vampires have problems with that. - He says being proud of his wife

The vampire marriage stop walking by seeing three people exit the house, Seth, Leah and Jacob. The three of them approach them while Juliette.

-You're still here. - The blonde girl says excited

-You too, I didn't expect you to look so... you. - Jacob says smiling - Except for the strange eyes and the hair strands. I got used to see you with blue eyes and your hair being completely blonde.

Juliette lifts up her hand, stopping the three werewolves from approaching her. They realise how her hand lets out a white fog along with some snowflakes.

-I'll keep my distance for the moment. - The blonde girl says ashamed given that she's scared of hurting them

-It's safer for the babies if you pass this task. - The siblings says at the same time, confusing her

-Since when do you care about my children? - She asks mockingly

Everyone stays quiet until Seth decides to talk, taking a step forward.

-Now a smell. - Jacob and Leah get beside him, agreeing with his idea.

Juliette takes a step forward and starts smelling the three werewolves. She winces of disgust, making everyone smile, especially her husband.

-Now I know what everyone referred to. I couldn't feel it much before but... guys, you really do stink. - Everyone laughs by the blonde girl's comment.

Edward smiles and approaches his wife to take her waist. Juliette looks back at her husband who gives her a small kiss on the head that makes her smile.

-You look great together. - Juliette frowns but nods.

-You want to meet our children? - Edward asks getting Juliette's attention immediately

The blonde girl with some silver-blonde strands nods excited. The three werewolves turn around and start walking back to the house. Juliette and Edward start walking, following the werewolves until arriving at the living room.

They start walking through a hallway where the whole Cullen family is together.

-You look beautiful, Juliette. - Alice tells the blonde girl who smiles at her

-Welcome, Juliette. - Jasper says smiling

-There are two people that wanna see you. - Carlisle says smiling at her