52. 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

Jacob stops running after arriving at the point where he agreed with the tribe

Jacob stops running after arriving at the point where he agreed with the tribe. Each one of  the wolves start appearing by different parts of the forest but they all surround Jacob who lets them see the conversation he had with the Cullens and Juliette.

-We have to kill it!

-Is it true?!

-It grows too fast!

-It's not normal! - Jacob tries to hear all the thoughts of the tribe but everyone talks at the same time.

-We can't allow it! - They all scream in unison

Everyone stays quiet after hearing Sam's growl who looks at the wolves.

-We must protect the tribe, what they've created will make their thirst uncontrollable. - He says getting everyone's attention - All the humans will be in danger.

-We're ready. - Quil says taking a step forward

-There's no time to lose. - Leah tells Sam

-Now? - Jacob asks scared

-We must destroy it before it's born. - All the wolves walk backwards after hearing Sam's words.

-You mean killing Juliette? - Seth asks scared

-Her choice affects us all. - Sam explains

-Juliette is still a human, our protection includes her. - Jacob interferes

-She will die anyway! - Leah screams before starting afight with him

Sam growl angrily, making them both to separate.

-We must encounter real enemies tonight. - He starts approaching Jacob while the other members look down in a way of submission.

-Tonight? - Jacob asks scared

-You will fight along with us, Jake. - Jacob starts looking down by having Sam in front of him.

Still growling, he keeps looking down until shaking his head.

-I will not! - Sam starts walking backwards by the posture that Jacob takes - I'm the chief's grandson! I wasn't for to follow you or anyone!

Jacob walks past Sam and makes his way to the forest. Seth tries to go behind him but Leah stops him with a growl.

Jacob arrives to the Cullen household in his human form with heavy breathing. He looks at the house for a moment in which the vampires live until he hears how someone approaches. When he sees Seth, he lets out a sigh of relief, thinking it was Sam.