65. 𝑩𝒆𝒕

Edward and Juliette say goodbye to Charlie and Jolie

Edward and Juliette say goodbye to Charlie and Jolie. The vampires watch how Juliette's parents leave calmly. Juliette looks at her husband with a smile and turns around with the intention of entering the house but, in front of them, there are Emmett and Jasper who look stare at them smiling. Edward takes his wife's waist smiling after reading his brother's thoughts.

-Well done, girlie. I've never seen a newborn with such control. - Jasper says smiling proudly to the blonde girl who does the same

-I'm not sure if she is a newborn. She's so... cold. - Emmett says mockingly, having his arms crossed

-Don't bother her, she's the strongest one in the house. - Edward warns smiling, still taking his wife's waist

-Please. - Emmett says sarcastically while smiling

Juliette looks at him with a challenging expression before her eyes change from a greenish blue to a blood red.

-Let's make a bet. If I win, you'll do what I ask you for a year. And, if you win, I'll do whatever you ask for a year. - She extends her hand towards him firmly - Do you accept, strong guy.

Emmett takes Juliette's hand and shakes it, making the deal. Him and Jasper turn around to enter the house to look for the other members of the family. Juliette turns around to look at her husband, taking him by the neck and leaving small kisses on his lips.

-Don't be so cruel with Emmett. - Edward says amused, still taking Juliette's waist

-He accepted the bet, I can't promise anything. - Edward laughs and approaches his wife to kiss her lips.

The members of the Cullen family are together in a part of the forest, waiting for Emmett to appear. Rosallie stayed with the little Cullen Lombard Denalis to take care of them. Emmette appears from the forest while holding a giant rock. He leaves it in front of Juliette who smiles mockingly. Both vampires get in positions to play strong.

-Don't hurt yourself, Emmett. - Edward says mockingly, watching how his wife looks at his brother mockingly

-At the count of three. - Jasper speaks, taking Alice's waist who smiles excited

-You can do it, Juliette!

-One... - Jasper starts counting smiling

-Don't feel bad after losing, strong boy. - The blonde girl says mockingly

-Two...

-I think the first think I'll ask you is to let me borrow your car. - Juliette smiles while shaking her head firmly.

-That will never happen, strong boy. - She assures

-Three.

Emmett tries to put Juliette's arm down quickly but doesn't achieve anything. He tries again but her arm stays in its place. Juliette smiles mockingly and uses her strength, starting to put Emmett's arm down who stopped smiling

-Come on, strong boy. Is that everything you got? - Emmett tries to take her arm back to the middle but she keeps using her strength.

Juliette manages to put Emmett's arm down, breaking a side of the rock but this part freezes as well, making her smile.

-Did you see that?! - Juliette asks smiling while looking at her husband who applauds, still smiling

She starts breaking the rock, freezing some parts. The members of the Cullen family applaud laughing while Emmett walks away angrily and having a certain pain in his arm. Juliette looks at a part of the forest, realising that there's some sunlight appearing. She approaches that part quickly and, at the moment of being in front of the sunlight, smiles by feeling how her skin starts sparkling.

-It's a very... weird sensation.

-I know.

Juliette feels how someone takes her waist and takes that person's hands, knowing it's Edward. He leaves a small kiss on her cheek, making her smile.

-Is something wrong? - Edward whispers

-It's incredible how my life changed. Five years ago, my father had control over me, I thought my other was dead and was about to marry a man that made me suffer. - Edward listens to his wife carefully while looking at her side profile - I almost died if it wasn't for the Denalis, I met your family, I met you, I managed to avenge myself from Jerome, I found my mother, I finished my studies.

Juliette turns around to take her husband's neck with a smile on her face.

-I married the man I love and had two beautiful children with him. - Edward smiles and pulls her against his chest.

-Who may that lucky man be? - They both laugh and approach each other to kiss each other's lips.

As the days passed, they accommodated bit by bit. Sam apologised to the Clearwater siblings.

The Volturis sent a present to the new vampire marriage. Even though it was two months after the wedding, soon or late, they'd want proof about Juliette's axistence.

Things were strangely calm for the Cullen family.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was finishing watching The Batman in HBO MAX given that I couldn't finish it because I had to make an essay for my English class

Today, at my last class of the day, my teach taught my class a part of the national Peruvian dance, La Marinera.

Here's an example if you wanna watch it:

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory