62. 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

Juliette and Edward look through the living room window towards the forest, holding their children

Juliette and Edward look through the living room window towards the forest, holding their children. Juliette has little Jack and Edward has little Ivette. The little girl is deeply asleep, letting her father take Juliette's waist who finishes making Jack to fall asleep.

The vampire couple looks at the forest, finding some members of the Cullen family. To be exact, Carlisle, Esme and Emmett. Alice and Jasper jump down from a tree, giving each other a small kiss on the lips and start walking towards the house.

Juliette looks back at her children, realising that they yawn at the same time, making the blonde girl smile. The parents turn around by hearing some footsteps that approach them.

-My turn. - Rosalie says excited while rubbing her hands

Juliette gives her Jack who opens his beautiful eyes for a moment before closing them again, falling deeply asleep. Edward gives Esme little Ivette when the rest of the family entered the house.

-Where do they sleep? - The blonde girl asks curiously while her husband takes her waist

-In my room, sometimes with Edward or with Esme. - Rosalie explains smiling

Juliette nods and leans down to leave a small kiss on her children's foreheads who smile while being asleep.

-Happy birthday! - The blonde girl frowns confused while looking at Alice.

-How do you know that today's my birthday? - The blonde girl asks amused

-Well, I investigated a little. - Alice admits

-Thank you, Alice, but I stopped aging... five years ago? - The blonde girl asks amused, looking at her husband for a moment who smiles leans down to leave a small kiss on his wife's lips

-We're celebrating anyway, so suck it up. - Alice orders

Juliette smiles and nods before approaching the girl to hug her shortly.

Alice gvives her a key. Juliette takes it confused, without knowing what she could open or close with it.

-Now, you're coming with me. - Alice says excited before walking towards the stairs and walking down them

Juliette looks at her husband for a moment before starting to folllow Alice. She looks back at the Cullen family and gives them half a smile.

-Take care of them, please. - Everyone nods giving her half a smile that lets her be more calm.

Edward and Juliette interlock their hands, following Alice through the forest.

-Who told you I like surprises? - Juliette asks amused

-Your mom, so I know you're gonna love it. - Alice replies

After walking for a few minutes, Alice looks back at Edward who shakes his head smiling before getting behind his wife and covering her eyes.