☻︎Chapter 8☻︎

School girl

Pov:Hatsumi

I turn around.
Who's that?
„who are you?“ i ask
„your the red card girl, the only thing you need to know is that i am from your school“ the girl says and grabs the bag from mj
„give it back.“ i say and roll my eyes annoyed from the fact that I'm still not save from such annoying people.

It's so annoying that i sould call mj for help, i will do it on my own I'm still a little pissed from getting the red card when i can be honest so letting my madness out on her wouldn't be that bad would it be?
Like- she wants to kick me anyway why shouldn't i do the same?

She opens the bag and looks what i got.
Before she could take out something i take the bag back.
„i don't want any drama so you better leave.“
I say and close the bag again

„just because you could help your self from getting beaten up once your still not the best you know they will not stop until thyme tell us to?“ she says and grabs me on my pajama
She pushs me in my face with her left hand.
I grab her right hand that still holds my pajama on my neck, i press her hand hard so she Loosens her hand from my pajama and i use it as an chance to push her.

She falls like a noob and it was hard not to laugh.
„you fucking bitch!?“ she says while she lays hurtful on the dirty street.
„you deserve it right i haven't did anything to you but you still treating me like shit!“ i scream before i kick her in her belly.

She starts to scream.. I bet it hurts!
In my face a big smile started to Form and i couldn't control myself from keep going so i keeps kicking her.
I go on my Knees and grab her at neck and get her up.
„never ever mess with me again“ i say and hit her face with my fist.

„Hatsumi stop?!“ i hear loud from behind me, i am so angry i don't know what I'm doing right now..
I'm scared of myself!..
I look at the girl that i still hold, her left eye is turned blue and her nose is bleeding she's shaking and she can't stop herself from crying.
I did that?
I let her go, stand up, go some steps back and turn around
Mj face could tell me that he's shocked from me.. No wonder I'm shocked from myself too

„are you good?!“ he says, runs to me and Hugs me.
Wait what?!
„i asked you if your good? Did you got hurt?“he asks again and steps back

„uhm yeah she didn't hurted me that bad at all.. I hit her becau-“ he stops me and answers:„you had your reasons to do that.. Let me guess she wanted to hurt you?“

„how did you know?!“ i ask confused
„i don't know you good but i can tell that your not like that, plus she has our school uniform on that means she think she can beat you up“ he says and comes near me again.
His face comes to my ear:„and most of all your nose is bleeding that means she hurted you too“
He grabs my wrist and takes me to his car
We get in and he asks me if it's okay to go to his house, i agreed.
Before we drove to his house he cleaned my face and my hands, i wanted to do it myself but he wanted to do it.

„that's my house feel like home!“ he says while we go in his house.
It's a beautiful house, he probably takes every second girl here.
Only the imagen of it makes me laugh
„why are you laughing?“ he says and leans to me.
I push him a bit away and he notice that he was a bit to near
„i just was thinking about something“ i say still laughing
„about what mhm?“ he asks with a smile
„your a player so i imagen how you're coming here with every second girl you see haha“ i say
He stays silent, grabs my hand again and takes me to his room.
He tells his maid to get me some clothes to wear the night.

The maid leaves and we are alone in his room, he sees that he's still holding my wrist
„oh sorry“ he says a lets my hand go.
Since i said that he looks mad..
„no I'm sorry i shouldn't say that, i don't even know you that good.“ i say before the maid comes with two pair of outfits.

„the one is a school uniform for school tomorrow and the other are a t-shirt i didn't knew her size so i took L and a leggings“ she says and puts them on his table.

Mj waits with his answer until the maid leaves, she closes the door behind her

„okay to be honest i don't take girls to my house i take them to hotels or i leave them behind in the club.“ he says, we have eye contact that makes me Goose bumps because his look in his eyes is kind of scary.

„change your clothes you look like a loser in this outfit“ he says and begins to laugh
Wow his mood changes fast.
„you have the same outfit asshole!“ i say and takes the other outfit, he turns around so he can't see me changing my clothes.
He goes change after me.

„where do i sleep?“ i ask
„in my bed, i won't do anything i promise“ he says
I look at his bed before i look to him again
„okay“ i say and jump on his bed while i still look at him.
Wow the bed is so soft!
I grab the duvet and lay down to sleep
He lays down behind me at the right side.
He makes the lights out.

I look trough the dark room,
I can't sleep...

I turn around maybe then i can sleep!
After turning around i saw that mj lays with his face to me, his eyes are closed.
He looks sweet in this moment.

I look at him and the cute details on his face.

He suddenly open his eyes and i feel kinda nervous but why?
Uhm..
He looks at me and his face Forms a smile.
Damn he's REALLY sweet!
„your sweet when your face turns red.“ he says, did he had to say that oh men that's embarrassing!?
„don't be embarrassed I'm serious.“ he says and grabs me on my waist and pulls me near him.
My heart beats crazy but i can't explain why..

He puts his head on mine while we are hugging, His arms around my waist before he says:„ we sould sleep tomorrow is school, good night.“
„good night“ i say, it's impossible to sleep when my heart bumps like.. CRAZY!

I try to calm down and his smell helps me with it.. He makes me feel safe in somehow..
It doesn't took long until i feel asleep.

_______________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN MORE THEN A WEEK!?
So today is the chapter a bit longer i promise i will try to post more often but the last week i felt down when i can be honest!

And i wanted to thank for so many readers!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

1262 words