⍟Chapter 15⍟

Awful dinner

Pov Hatsumi:

He Brings me in his house as soon as we arrive.

„come“ he whispers and grabs my hand within we leave the floor to go to the eating table.

His mother already sits on the end of the table and i could feel a shiver went down my spine.

All the time i forgot she is different Form every women i know, she's an Evil and her son...

In the moment i realized that thyme bullied me and almost killed people just because it's fun..

He's like her...

My eyes going from her to him, his hand still holding mine his eyes on his mother.

„she will eat with us.“ thyme says within a maid puts a seat next to the one thyme goes to.

„sit down“ he says prompt, i nod and sit next to him.

I literally could feel how his mother tried to kill me with her eyes.

He puts his hand on my lab.

I get food but I'm already thinking about going but to be honest why sould i, yeah she could do something against me but I'm sure she just wants to make me scared.

„do you have something in your eye?“ i ask and smile to her, on her face i could see how disappointed she was

„so, why did you took her to OUR dinner?“ she asks and shows with her finger that the maid sould give her more wine

I'm just starting eating, finally she stops with this fucking staring.

„I wanted to go for dinner with her but i had to eat with you so i took her with me.“ he says and avoids the eye contact with her.

An awkward silence just comes on the dinner table and i really felt uncomfortable.

„Hatsumi, why did you came back?“ she says and tries to fool me with an happy smile after taking another sip from her wine.

„in France the school isn't as good as the once here so i decided to come back to schools where i get to study better for my future“ i say and she suddenly looks fascinated, I've never saw her like that and i already met her when i was a little kid.

I look to thyme, he looks shocked probably because his mother have never looked like that to other persons.

„i wish thyme would take it so serious to but when I'm honest he already had everything planed and you? Hah..“ she says and eats

I knew it she could never be a good person, back then when we were kids she just told thyme i am trying to be better then him.
I've got beaten up in the end because he wouldn't let that happen.

„of course i have a planned feature but my parents let ME choose what I'm doing with my life.“ i say and her face gets angry again.

My only hope is that someone is saving now!

Suddenly my phone from my pocket started ringing.

Finally... Thanks God!

„i need to get this call“ i say and go in the floor.

Ah it's Kavin!!!
Okay who sould ​it be otherwise?

„hey Kavin thank you so much for saving me!“

„hey Hatsumi, haha i just called you! How did i saved you?“ he says and laughs

„I'm eating dinner with thyme and his mother, it's so bad that i prayed for you to call me saving me!!!“

„you- you're on dinner with thyme's mother?“
His laugh ended pretty fast

„yes she's such a bad person.. Anyways did you called for something important?
Please say yes i need an excuse to go!“

„i wanted to go to an night club with you.
I promise i will care for you!“

„yes okay! When you promise i will be there can you pick me up?“

„yes my lady wait outside for me“

„yes my love~“ i say and end the call

„who was on the phone?“ thyme asks whining coming in the floor

„ah it was my friend from school she needs my hand with homework, i need to go.“ i say and go to his mother, I'm respectful so i want to say goodbye even tho she's a bad person.

„i have a friend who needs help, i have to go.
Thank you for the food and the 'good' conversation,bye“ i say and head out fast.

Pov Thyme:

Who's calling her now?
„i will look after her.“ i say and walk to the floor.

„yes okay! When you promise i will be there can you pick me up?“

„yes my love~“

I hear her saying while I'm hiding at the door frame.

„who was on the phone?“

-

She's lying- she would never call her friend my love..
I hear the door close
„I'm not hungry mother.“ i run up to my room to look at my Balkon who is picking her up.

Kavin?!
Why him all the time?!
At the restaurant?!
At the party for mira?!
And at the night club where she danced for him...

Damn it?!

I run back in my room and punch against my  vase, it fells to the floor.

„OI?!“ i scream and leave my house, i need to punch someone to calm down now...

_______________________________________________

I have a big plane for next chapter for the once who want a little spoiler: léo...

It's hard for me to make her close to everyone and like making them have a romantic moment, at most of it is with Ren they did Absolutely nothing together.
I need to change that

930 words