Chapter 24

Snacks

He comes closer with his face and my heart beats faster and faster and than...

A call breaks the atmosphere and stops us, i check and of course it was my phone running it.
"hello?" i ask and thyme Answers on the other side of the phone "How are you?" which leaves me confused, why would he ask that? We were fighting last time- anyway...

MJ recognizes his voice and steps back so i can sit up again.

"Pretty okay, why are you calling?" i ask

"I don't know *hic* i guess i missed your *hic* voice.." he mumbles, my heart skips a beat.

"your drunk aren't you?" i ask laughing to myself knowing he will probably never say something like that sober to me.

"And when i am? Would you pick me up from the bar?" he asks

"of course when there is no other way" i forget sometimes that he is only soft with me when he's drunk...

I look to MJ which seems obsessed, why i always obsess someone when when I'm being nice go others?..

"I need to go thyme, bye" i say but before i could end the call he says "I've seen you happier than ever with MJ, Phupha and Talay and now i ruin it with a call sorry for coming in your life. I wish you the best even though it's without me." he ends before i could answer and i already feel guilty.

"He's right he didn't treated you good and in the end you still care for him and love him?" he asks

"i never said i loved him-"
"when he called your eyes shined from happiness!"

Is he jealous or what the heck is he talking?

"and? When we were about to kiss they were even brighter" i say and take his hand

"you really can't decide who you love from us 4 right? I won't give up, i will try everything to make you mine, I'll be waiting till you're ready" he kisses me on my forehead and loses a tear.

"thank you, i can't describe how happy and thankful i am to have you!" i say and kiss his tear away.

He gets himself together "and now? Can i still kiss you?" he laughs

Because i felt like i need some love i nod "but don't make a big thing out of it as long as i can't decide yet."

"sure but I'm sure i make you mine im a pro at getting hearts" he says and smirks before he holds me on my cheek and kisses me.

It's like the world stands still and it's just us in the world.. I wish that kiss would last forever

He leans back and opens his shining eyes, he smirks and asks me where i learned kissing that good

I get shy and take a pillow to trow at him

"ur getting red, so sweet! No need to be shy" he says and takes the pillow out of my hands

"when you will react like that on our marriage what will my family think" he laughs and kisses me again and i receive a new phone call which leaves us both annoyed

"Hatsumi has something to do call tomorrow morning again" MJ says and ends the call again

I laugh "what do i have to do" i ask pervert

"you have to do me od course" he says and kisses me again before grabbing me on my hips to bring me to sit on his lap, something hard touches me down there and i imidiently know what it is, he stops shortly

"when we are continuing i can't promise you will sleep tonight" he says and I'm getting scared, i don't know what my feelings are for him either the other boys, is this getting to far??

"I'm sorry" i say and get down from his walking out of the room to my kitchen

"Hatsumi that's okay I'm sorry i crossed the line!" he says and runs after me grabbing me from my behind

"I should have knew that you are not ready.." he kisses my cheek "but please don't run away from me i can't handle losing you"

"I'm fine thank you i wanted to make us snacks, wanna catch a movie?" we walk down the stairs and i make some snacks, some healthy some not healthy.

"want tp watch the movie on the couch or in my bedroom?" he didn't even think about it and said my bedroom.

While walking up i catch him still hard, fuck i made him horny without help.

I put the snacks on the table beside my bed and he sits down.

"MJ you still seem hard, let me help you?" i say kinda shy because it's my first time.

"Oh no i can do on my own sorry"

SMUT SCENE!!!

But i already get down on the knees

"I did it, i will help" i say and open his pants, a big thing comes in my way which leaves me stunned

"Don't force yourself" he says and grabs my head

I take the half in my mouth not knowing what to do..
I look at him for help and he nod before showing me.

I do as he wants while i try to satisfy him.

"Hatsumi I'm about to come, stop it-" he says and wants to pull me away but i want to satisfy him till the end.

He could manage to pull me aways but within he screams my name he accidentally comes in my face, which leaves me laughing.

"Fuck are you okay! I'm sorry!" he wipes it away imidiently.

*Door bell rings*

_______________________________________________________

Uhm first smut scene yay i guess.

Couldn't post it yesterday night because i fell asleep without i could control it ops

But now it's morning, i drink my coffee and managed to download yayyyyy