𖣘Chapter 13𖣘

The other girl

Pov Hatsumi:

„here we are" i get from the motorcycle

I look around.

„wow it's beautiful!" i look at the sea in front of me,I'm just staring at it. its so beautiful...
„it's even more beautiful when you would take off your helmet" he says and pulls me to him after coming to me,his helmet already off.
He has a beautiful smile on his face and i could feel butterflies in my stomach while he takes my helmet off, i feel so comfortable with him in somehow..
„so there you g-" before he could talk till the end i begin to hug him.
„thank you for getting me to this beautiful place i love it" i say and close my eyes,i just wanna hug him while the cold morning breeze pass us.

He finally hugs me back
„you're sweet when you're like that.. Be like that more often okay?" he whispers and kisses my head.
My heart beats so fast that I feel like i could die every moment.
„then let's hug more often okay?" i say and laugh
„Hmm if you want that, i don't mind" he answers and laughs too.

His phone beings to ring, we stop hugging.
He takes his phone out of the pocket and looks who's calling.
His face changed from confused to a big smile „sorry i need to take this call" he says and points with his finger to the phone in the other hand.
I nod, he goes a bit away.. Probably that i don't listen but i really wanna know what they're talking about and most of all who's calling him.

His back tuned to me, he answers the call and i try to listen while my eyes are on the sea.

„hey beautiful! why are you calling?"

„stop calling me that haha! i wanted to ask when we play again i kind of miss you, i sound like a annoying girl that has a crush on you but that's not it! I wanna teach you more when you know what i mean.. Haha"

It's a woman, he calls her beautiful..
Why do i feel so jealous?

„actually i miss you too i had really much fun last time sadly i had to go to Hatsumi again, how about we meet today? I'm free this afternoon!"

I ruined their date? Is he his girlfriend?
Damn am i that annoying as he sounds while saying that?

„I'm free too! Okay how about where we meet first time?"

„yes! Okay I'm texting you i need to go off now! See you"

„okay I'm waiting!" she laughs

I don't have any rights to feel bad he's not my boyfriend!

„is the sea that beautiful?" mj asks while i hear him coming nearer again

Not as beautiful as that girl...
„ah- yes sorry uhm who was on the phone?"
I look to him again, he puts his phone in the pocket.
„uhm just kavin he asked for something, wanna grab something to eat?" he asks and puts his right hand on his neck.

„I'm not hungry thank you, i have something to do for school i sould head home" i say and smile, start walking away

„Hatsumi i can bring you home." he says and pulls me at my arm
„oh no I'm fine you sould go meet 'Kavin'." i say and punch his hand from my arm, he gets confused.

I Turn around and walk away, the last thing i got to see from him was his face after realizing that i heard everything and that he lied to me.

„Hatsumi i didn't-" i turn back to him my face was just fucked up, i am annoyed from people that lie.

„stop right there I'm not mad, please go and enjoy your time with her" i say and give him a smile before i turn back.

I walk down the street and after a while he drives pass me.
It hurts but i am happy that he can enjoy his time with someone he likes now.