𖦹Chapter 14𖦹

That stupid kid

Pov Hatsumi:

Okay what am i doing yet?
I sould apologize but when i think about it i sould do it tomorrow because that's better right? Yes i sould tell him i wanna talk with him tomorrow!

I take the phone from the charger, it's full again! That's good!
I go sit down on my bed
Okay uhm. I think i sould call Him to tell him that i want to talk to him tomorrow.

I go to contacts and search for the contact "MJ that cute boy🤍" i still don't know why i named him like this..
I laugh before i tap on calling.

He hung up pretty quick

„hey MJ i need to talk to you tomorrow in school is that okay?“ i ask

„hey Hatsumi yes that's okay i need to talk to you too so that fits!“ he says before the girls voice from the call this morning was to hear.

„Mj I'm waiting tell her she have to wait now is my turn to be with you!“ she screams from a distance.

It makes me so mad, who does she think she is?!

„okay Hatsumi do you have something else?“ he asks

„no.“ i say quick and end the call, I'm so mad... I hate that!

He can enjoy his time and i don't even know what to do!
Ah i can call mira!

I search for "my girl🐇💗" in my contacts, ah got her damn i didn't talked to her in a while, yesterday-

I call her but she doesn't pick up, she's probably busy like she was when we lived together in France.

*door knocks*

„you can come in“ i say while i expect that my maid comes in.
„where were you? I went out to buy.. breakfast but as soon as i came back you weren't here.“ Thyme says and closes the door behind him,he's coming up to me with an plastic bag in the right hand.
„oh i thought you left so i went out with Mj, I'm sorry.“ i say, fuck that's embarrassing...

He comes to sit next to me.
„oh okay.“ he says, in his voice i could hear his madness.
„I'm sorry okay? I'm really sorry!“ i say and grab his hand that is on my bed.
I don't wanna see him mad or whatever he is, since he always changes his mood when we are together I'm so confused to be honest.

„look what when we go eat today, my treat!“
I say and try to get in eye contact with him.
„i can't i have to eat dinner with my mother, i really don't want to!“ he says loudly like a kid before he lays down on my lap.
My eyes shocked on him, he looks like a mad little kid...

„can you come with me i don't want to eat alone with her?“ he asks and we finally get eye contact.

How could i never noticed how pretty his eyes are?

„Hatsumi? Please i beg you!“ he says and gets up

„uh- yes i will, i think i can deal with your mother“ i say and stand up, my eyes still on him.

His face changed Form happy to confused,
Like i said his mood changes so often i can't..

„you said you were with MJ.. Why did you got back so soon? Did you guys went out to eat or what?“ he asks and stands up too.

I think i can tell him there is no reason to not tell him.

„actually i ruined our date or whatever we had.. We went to an beautiful sea it was a beautiful moment between us and then i-
No actually a bitch ruined it.. She called mj to meet and-“ thyme stops me and grabs my shoulders he looks deep in my eyes.
„he let you alone for someone else?!“ he asks kind of loud.

„not directly- he said something like i ruined their date and they wanted to meet after our meeting... I felt guilty so i ruined our meeting the let them meet, I'm an asshole am i?“I ask and smile while i feel like i could cry because I'm so dumb.

„no listen. I know mj, he didn't meant it like that and most of all why did you went on a date with him...“ he says within his face gets dark.

„he just asked me after waking me up what's the matter?“ I'm confused right now...

„he woke you?!“ he says and let's me go to step back.

„he's my friend i don't mind? Why are you so- i don't understand you what's wrong?“
I ask, why is everyone so shocked when i tell them about another boy i just met?

„nevermind is there anyone else you meet?“
He asks and raise a eyebrow

„no just meet you three since Ren is in France!“ i say, I'm not good at lying but he doesn't need to know who I'm meeting besides them!

He looks suspect but he believes me.

„anyways where is your cabinet you can't go like this to dinner.“ he says.

„Ah yeah follow me“

„is that so important to your mother to look so rich?“ i asks, he nods

„agh annoying“ i say and look in the mirror

My outfit is quit ugly i think

„but thyme it doesn't even look that good on me how about getting another?“ i ask while turning to him

His eyes going up and down.

„what are you looking at? Stop that!“ i say and punch the bag against his head

„ouch! Damn u stupid kid!-“

„who's the kid you bagged me to go eat with you like a kid?!“ i say and cross my arms

„who wanted a date? huh?“ he says and smiles

„damn okay! But that doesn't explain why your staring at my body and outfit!“ i say and get my bag out of his hand again.

„AGH you just look good okay! Let's go“ he says within i can catch his face turning red, he walks out of the Room screaming:„are you coming!“

„yes mister thyme!“ i scream and put my bag on my bed, before i run after him

_______________________________________________

The fact that you guys don't know if Hatsumi really meets other boys behind their back and i just didn't write about the boys yet so you guys get a little surprise is just- MUAHAHAHA

1082 words