Chapter 29

We'll find you

Pov Thyme:

I get up pretty fast

"Yes sure what?" i try to hold my eyes open while still waking up properly.

"so you are rich, you have hacker on your team, i know because you always let them hide your violent that's getting posted online. I need them" i get confused

"why?" I'm getting confused

"what do you think happened to Hatsumi mh? You dumbass probably think she went nock on a party and sleeps in a hotel or smt? Congrats that's not how she is she would tell us, she didn't, her cars not there, no phone connection and the camera in her jard tell that she went away last night and never came back"
He says

"i didn't thought that you Bastard!" I say and want to punch him in the face but that's not the best way right now.. So i keep my hand down...

"you can't even control your anger how can i be sure that she didn't went somewhere where you were and you slapped her dead?"

Okay no.. I tired my best to stay calm but what's that Bastard saying?!

I punch my fist in his tummy and he falls down imidiently, i get down a punch his face

"that's what i thought, you can't even deal with words without letting your anger talk" he says and laughs

"SHUT UP!!" i scream and start punching him a little more while i tear up.

I get up and turn around so he doesn't see me cry a little

"i would never hurt her like that" i say

"you literally bully her" he says and i hear him getting up

"that's... Because there's no other way if getting closer to her" i say and wipe my tears away.

"i know that but does she? Think over your actions you maybe won't be able to apologize for all that? Who knows" he says and taps my shoulder.

"i won't let her go" i say and turn around

"let's go get my hackers!" i hang on and he smiles like he knew how to get me the way ge wants.

"you're so easy to handle god damn haha" he says and we go down

In my car i apologize for beating him up and he says he knew that would happen but that's what had to happen for me to realize and i think he's right.

I really should work on myself...
I understand why she picked MJ

At my house the hackers already in the room i told them to be.
We get in the room and talay starts talking to them and the boys look at me to allow them, i tell them with a head nod.

Because i have no idea how all of this shit works i get in my kitchen and ask my maid for drinks for me and talay cus how it is with hacking, it can take a while.

Walking back i realize how concentrated he is and it seemed like they are getting close to it, i tap on his shoulder and give him the drink, he nods and continues talking with my hackers.

It seemed like hours went over but actually it was 5 minutes, how?

I open my phone and scroll through Instagram.

"FUCK?!" i hear Talay scream which leads me to let my phone fall, i stand up...

"Wha-" i get quite before even finishing the sentence on the monitors, they shut down.

"seems like whoever has Hatsumi has better hackers on board then your pc's can block off" Talay says and stares on the monitors with pain in the eyes

"what's with the police?"

"are you stupid? They won't start searching till she's missing for 24 hours" he says and takes a deep breath before sitting down.

"i mean that's soon?" i say

"how can we be sure they let her live till then? Or what when she's dead???" he says which leaves me mad

"HEY, she knows how to fight for her live! She won't let herself die that soon?! She will be living and we will find her okay!" i say loudly and he agrees

"you must know her a little better then me" he stands up

"let's go out for a walk to talk mh?" he asks and i just nod before making our way out.

Outside Talay tells me about Hatsumi how she is and why they're friends which leaves me feel guilty.

Afterwards i tell him about her and "us"  and suddenly i said something that'd exposed me

"i loved her, i still do"

His eyes go to me, but he doesn't seem shocked.

"why don't you show her then? Are you playing hard to get?" he asked laughing

I wanted to speak but he already continued:" sorry she's already pretty happy with MJ they're pretty lovely together, he treats her right, i think you came to late."

I stop walking and look at him

"they're a thing?" his answer lets my heart break, like it wouldn't exist anymore...

"sure he's so in love with her they probably last forever!"

We continue walking while i try my best not to tear up.

We end our walk at the police station its already been  24 hours by now so report everything and to our luck because she's from a important family they imidiently start everything in their hands to find her.

I couldn't be a big help so they send me home.

I actually couldn't let go of her, it doesn't matter it they're a thing. I love her and miss her till death. I swear when we meet again I'll never treat her bad again!.

At her house her maid opens the door for me i tell her I'll watch the house so she can end the job for today and she thanks me.

I lock everything as soon as her maid leaves and go in her bedroom,

From the second i Enter her room i start crying and break down, I'm nothing without her, I'm alone and i deserve it but she does not deserve to be away.

I get on her bed and hug her pillow crying even harder, i know we never be able to be together when she's with mj but at least i want to be as close as possible.. I hope she accepts that...

"i love you so fucking much"....

I fell asleep in her bed, that's not really what I wanted... Hope she doesn't mind...