Chpt 2: The Spider Bite

The next morning Y/n was up and getting dressed for school. Once he was fully dressed he went to Issei's room and wake him up. He knocked down n the door A couple times and got no answer. Not wanting to be late, Y/n decides to walk into him room to wake him up. When he enters, Y/n hears Issei mumble in his sleep about touching big breasts and getting laid. Not wanting to hear more, Y/n walks to to the foot of Issei's bed.

Y/n: Issei, you need to get up.

No answer.

Y/n: Come on, we're going to be late.

No answer once again.

Y/n: Issei, get your lazy ass up.

Issei:*sleep talks* Santa give me a girl with huge boobs so I can milk 'em.

Y/n:*tch* I said, GET UP DAMN IT!!!

Issei:

- Time Skip-
Y/n is walking towards Kuoh Academy with Issei behind him limping.

Issei:*in pain*Why'd you have to drop kick me there?

Y/n: I told you to get up and you failed to do so.

Issei: But in the sack?

Y/n: You'll be fine, I didn't use too much force so you'll be able to procreate with whoever.

The two make to the gate and see Sona standing there. She spotted Y/n and waved to him.

Sona: Y/n, good morning!

Y/n: Good morning to you too Sona.

Sona: What happened to Issei?

Y/n: I had to give Issei a little kick to wake him up.

Issei: A little?! You almost busted my balls!

Y/n: Would you like me to?

Issei: You know what never mind.

Sona: In any case, I heard that your class is going a the science research laboratory on downtown.

Y/n: Yeah, I looked it up online. Apparently they showcasing some new developments in genetics they've made.

Sona: Well I wish you a good time. I'll talk to you later Y/n.

Sona walks away and Y/n smiles to himself. He was about to talk a step, but he then sees Koneko talking with someone. Issei notices his stare and follows his eyes.

Issei: You know the mascot?

Y/n: No, I met her yesterday when I went to the cafe you showed me when you took me around town.