Chpt 4: New Hero In Town

After the evens that transpired last night, Y/n made his way home and entered the house via window, making sure not to cause any disturbance. He took off his mask and he looked both devastated and stunned. He couldn't believe that things like Issei's date and Rias existed. He took off his homemade outfit and went to sleep so he could sleep it off.

-The Next Morning-
Y/n woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. However he stayed asleep. The sound of the alarm go annoying, so he slammed the snooze button, but accidentally used to much force and smashed it.

Y/n: Aw man. How am I gonna explain this to Aunt Miki. Whatever, I've got bigger things to worry about.

Y/n did his usual morning routine and headed towards the school. When he got there, much to his shock he saw Issei. As much as he wanted to rush over there and ask him how he's alive, he decided against it for the better.

Issei:*notices Y/n* Y/n! Dude, do you remember Yuuma?

Y/n: Why do you ask?

Issei: Everyone time I bring her up, nobody seems to remember her!

Y/n: Why wouldn't they remember her? You bragged her around to everyone?

Issei: I can't believe you and me are the only ones who remember her.

The two cousins them walk into Kuoh and head up the stairs. As they go up, Issei spots his friends.

Issei: Guys! Let me talk to you guys for a sec!

Motohama: What's up bro?

Issei: Do you guys remember Yuuma?

Matsuda: Who?

Issei: You know man, Yuuma my girlfriend.

Motohama: There's no way that you've got yourself a girlfriend dude.

Matsuda: You okay there Issei?

Issei: I'm telling you the truth! Look I'll even so you  her phone number.

When Issei goes to check his phone, he doesn't find her number anywhere. Issei looks completely shocked as he sore that her number was in his phone. Just then Y/n spider sense goes off.

Y/n looks up towards the stairs and see her. Rias Gremory, walking down the stairs. Issei happens to notice as well and looks at her. As she reaches Y/n and Issei's level, she looks at the two, smiles and continues to walk down the stairs.

Y/n:(She's so out of this world. Both literally and metaphorically.)

-Time Skip-
It was now lunch time and Y/n was in his usual spot waiting for Sona. Ever since day one, the two have been hanging out at lunch. Today however, Sona was running late. She had told him that she had some things to do before they could hangout. After waiting for a bit, Sona finally came.

Sona: Sorry to keep you waiting Y/n.

Y/n: It's fine. Hey I wanted to ask you something?

Sona: Go ahead.

Y/n: What do you know about Rias Gremory?

Sona: Why would you want to know about her?

Y/n: Just curious is all.

Sona: Well, for starters her and I have known each other since childhood.

Y/n: So you guys are childhood friends then?