Chpt 7: A Spark Of Friendship

Sitting alone in the library, Y/n can be seen reading a book about temporal paradox theory. As he was doing so, three girls can be seen standing behind a book case watching him.

Stephanie: So.....that's him?

Tiffanie: Yep! That's Y/n L/n.

Stephanie: I thought he'd be taller.

Bethanie: Why are we here again?

Stephanie: Beth! Do you seriously not remember?

Bethanie: Uh no?

Tiffanie: Beth, we're here so Steph can date this guy so she can hang out with Rias since Y/n is Issei's cousin and he hangs out with Rias.

Bethanie: Oh right.

Stephanie: Ok girls, let's do a system check. Looks?

Tiffanie: On point!

Stephanie: Boobs?

Bethanie: Pillowly!

Stephanie: Ass?

Tiff & Beth: Fat!

Stephanie: Ok girls, let's catch this fish!

The three girls then move from behind the shelf and  their way to Y/n. As they do, the boys and girls all stare in shock and awe as they walk past. The three then make it to Y/n's table and tap his book.

Y/n: Hmmm? Uh can I help you?

Stephanie: Yes, are you Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Who wants to know?

Stephanie: Well, I'm Stephanie Black, this is Tiffanie Vault, and this is Bethanie Marks.

Tiff & Beth: Hi.~

Y/n: Uh hi? Can I help you with something?

Stephanie: Yes, actually. Are you perhaps single?

Y/n: Why?

Stephanie: I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow. I was thinking shopping, maybe a movie. What do you say cutie?~

Y/n: Sorry, I'm going to have plans tomorrow.

Stephanie: What? What kind of plans.

Y/n: Oh well, Dr. Conners is taking some of the students to his laboratory at KTU, and I happen to be one of those students.

Stephanie: Why would you want to go to some dumb lab when you can hang out with me.

Y/n: It's not dumb. It's actually quite cool. You see Dr. Conners is going to teach us about how to use electric waves through genetically engineered electrophorus electricus or electric eels. He says that if with very carful research, we'll be able to use electric eels instead of light bulbs or generators!

Stephanie: Uhhhh. Oookay? When you are free here.*kisses a piece of paper and gives it to him*give me a call! Bye-bye!

As Y/n holds the piece of paper in confusion, the three girls bump into someone causing them to drop their books.

Stephanie: Watch were you going!

Tiffanie: Yeah, you almost ruined our clothes with you loserness!

Bethanie: Maybe if you weren't so ugly, we've might of saw you!

The girl on the floor says nothing as the three girls talk down to here. The group of girls leave and the girl on the floor starts picking up the books she dropped. As she's about to pick up the last book Y/n grabbed it first, shocking her.

Y/n: You okay?

The just nods and doesn't say anything.

Y/n: Well I'm Y/n.