the circus?

No one's POV

Tommy,wilbur,tubbo and phil were walking towards a park but they saw a man putting a sign up.

Wil:hey guys look at that sign it says smt whit circus.

Tommy:who gives a fuck about the circus Wil let's just go to park-

Phil:comon Tommy let's just read the sign and then we can go to the park*chuckles*

*they walk to the sign*

[On the sign]

A NEW GLAMROCK CIRCUS IN TOWN THIS SUNDAY!!

WE MIGHT HAVE A BIG SURPRISE SO BETTER BE THERE!!

tubbo:hmm what day is today?

Wil:*takes his phone out*it's Friday so it's in 2 days you guys interested to go?

Tubbo:duhh

Tommy:eh I'm not a child to go to a goddamn circus

Phil:well we are going

Tommy:let's just go to the Damm park.

They leave to the park because Tommy won't stop bothering them

*Time skip*
~.°Sunday°.~

POV:tubbo

I was waiting in front of the circus door whit wil, we were talking and got interrupted by Phil and Tommy calling our names.

Wil:oh well well well look so decided to come

Tommy:shut up and let's go in

Tubbo:do u have ur ticket whit u

Tommy:ofc I have it

Wil:but wait why did u come hm

Tommy:it was either this or cleaning the house.

Wil:fair enough

Phil:*laughs*let's just go in

We all walk in and we got our seats the circus was rly big from the inside lots of space lots of people too.Our seats were on the second level so we have the best view. It was rly loud from other people that are talking, and i bought myself a Little bag of popcorn. And still Tommy trying to steal some.

you should have bought some for yourself tommy.•I said to him

Tommy:I did but Wil fucking took them

Wil:*eats them* well sucks to be you

While they were fighting over popcorn I just waited for it to start.But then the lights turned off everyone went silent and the lights pointed to the middle whit a man standing there whit a microphone.

Circus man:good evening ladys and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming this evening we are truly thankful and surprised that lots of people came. And like we said we do have a BIG SURPRISE for you all so everyone grab your drinks and food and enjoy the show.

After his speech he left and went behind the giant curtains
The lights went out. Everything was dark, some whispers heard from the people and the lights turned back on whit a tall animatronic standing in the middle.
In the background a man started speaking

Man:we all present you Glamrock Ranboo.