why him...

POV:TUBBO

After sometime we finished the stream and i turned my pc off and went to sit down on couch whit ranboo we had nothing to do so I thought maybe we could watch a movie.

"do u wanna watch a movie maybe?"I asked

Ranboo:"yea why not"
He still had had his mask and glasses on.

"You know you can take the mask and glasses off now"
I told him but he just shook his head.

Ranboo:"I don't want to I look more... human and normal like this and not a stupid animatronic..."

I didn't know what to anwser I didn't want to say anything wrong and make him mad...
So I just grabbed the remote and went to a show my favorite show 'office'
We watched that for couple of hours until I slowly fells asleep.

POV:Ranboo

I was watching the TV thingy I still don't understand it but I didn't want to tell tubbo that I didn't know what a damn TV is.
But then I felt some pressure on my shoulder and I looked down to see sleeping tubbo.. adorable-
I went and took off my glasses and the mask and put them next to me.
I closed my eyes and leaned my head on tubbos and slowly drifted into sleep or better to say sleep mode bc I'm a animatronic yea.

~Next day~

POV:TUBBO

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and when I opened them I was expecting to be sleeping on ranboo- I don't remember how I got here or that I went to lie down on him- but at the same it was comfy...
He started to move he's waking uo I pretended I was sleeping and I felt tmsmt on my head- is he patting me? Well... I won't complain I kinda like it...
He keeps doing this for several minutes until I moves my head accidentally he moved his hand immediately I missed his touch alr...But I pretended that I was just waking up.

Ranboo:"Good morning"

"Morning"i anwserd and sat up rubbing my eyes and looked him and at what position we are at I immediately blushed and moved off of him. We sat there in silence it was slightly awkward-.
Until I just grabbed the remote and turned on the TV switching trough the channels until I soped at one that caught both of our attention.

\\On tv//

"Hello everyone and welcome to the news of the 6channel we some news for u today"

"The new rly popular Glamrock circus had lost their animatronic called Glamrock Ranboo"

they put up a Foto of ranboo up

"They say that a 18,17 looking short kid took the animatronic whit him and ran away sadly they didn't see his face in the cameras video"

"Short?! I'm not short!"I said offended

Ranboo:"well u kinda are"

"Oh shut up u fucker" I said back.
he just laughed at me being mad.

Then on the news they did a live interview with the owner of the circus.

Interviewer:"What's ur next move? What are u gonna do now widaut the animatronic??"

The owner:"well I got some things planned in mind and we will find the animatronic so there's not much worry"

What does he have planned?.. and I don't think they will find ranboo that easily... at least I hope only if everyone knew what happened to ranboo but no one would trust me just think that I am a crazy kid. I sighed and just leaned back on the couch don't knowing what to do then I heard the doorbell and I stop up and told ranboo to stay here as I went to go open the door.

"Hello?"
There was just a man standing in front of me and looking at me... what a weirdo- I just went to close the door but he stopped me and pushed it open I walked backwards but he started to walk towards me taking smt out of his pocket I just went to run to the living room where ranboo is but he grabbed my arm and put his hand on my mouth and I felt sharp pain in my neck it was a niddle ant that's when I fainted.

POV:RANBOO

The doorbell rang and tubbo went to go get it and told me to stay here and so I did it had been some time seance he was gone to open the door so I stood up and went to look what is happening and I just saw tubbo on floor passed out.

"TUBBO-" I ran to him and crouched down to him and then it all went black...

~Time skip~

POV:still ranboo

I woke up whit no pain ofc I'm a animatronic-. But anyway I sat up looking around I was I like a cage and I saw tubbo tied up in a chair whit another kid next to him. Blond hair red white shirt he looks like one of tubbos friends the one that swears.. I can't remember what his name is.

"T-tubbo" I wisperd and I tried to reach him but he was to far for me to reach him then he started to wake up I sighed relieved he looked around in panic and then at me I gave him a weak smile he smiled back looking relieved that he saw me.

Tubbo:"ranboo where are we?" He questioned and then looked next to him seeing the kid.

Tubbo:"oh my God tommy-"
He hit Tommy's chair somehow and the Tommy kid started to wake up

Tommy:"ugh fuckin he'll my head is killing me... wait tubbo why r u? Why am I tird to a fucking chair?! Where the hell are we!?"

???:"well well well look qhos finally awake" the man was standing in the dark so we couldn't see him that much.

Tubbo:"who are u?"

???:"oh my apologies" he walked foward and what we saw was shocking- it... it was the owner of the circus...not him again.

____________________
1009 words poggers
And new chapter wooo!!