theres more of us!?

Love reading your guy's comments 💀
Make me laugh alot. LMAO
new chapter lessss goooo
_______________

POV:Ranboo

I wad having a great time qhit mu new friend when the night slowly came not that late. Mr.Afton cane to me and told me that it's time for the concert I was rly confused. A concert? He told me to just follow him I nodded and followed him we walked to the back stage and there were alot of ppl and I also saw tubbo and Tommy! I ran to them happy to see them again after a long day of kinda work ig?

"Hey guys!"

Tubbo:"hey sexy" He said smirking

"I- you- w- jrjfbrjekkw-"I what why does my face feel hot? This gas never happend before what is this?

Tommy made throwing up noises "can u not do that infront of me!?"
I hid my face embarrassed and I could hear tubbo laughing why is he like this... but I like it? We will thi k of that later we got bigger question rn.

"S-so um did he also tell u guys abt the concert?"I asked them moving my hands away from my face.

Tommy:"He did and he told me we have to sing and perform-"

Tubbo:"well it wo t be that hard right?"

Tommy:"well if I fuking knew how to play a guitar bc I have to play one.."

"Hmmm.. but it's just 4 of us it's usually more ppl for performing right??"

???:"Tommy Tubbo-?"someone e said behind me and we all turned to look at who it was there was a man tall brunette whit round glasses and he's a animatronic too? How does he know tomm-

Tommy & tubbo:"WILBUR???"They yelled at same time running to him in a hug leaving me alone  there.

Wilburs two forms he's in the moondrop form I think its called correct me if am wrong!)

POV:Tommy

I can't believe wilbur is here! Wait- I let go of the hug and looking at him from uo and down hes- noo..

"Wilbur ur- a - it happed to u too-"I said in a scared worried voice... I can't believe that son of a bitch did that to him...

Wilbur:"yeah..."He said looking at me and letting go of tubbo from the hug too.

"How.. did this happen wilby- Wilbur"
I hope he didn't hear ne accidentally calling him wilby-

Wilbur:"I went to look for u then I felt a rly sharp pain in the back of my head and then I woke up like this at this giant place-"

I went and huged him again tightly sad that this had happened to him too. After a min I let go of him.

"Well at least we found each other right?"
I asked and he nodded smiling I smiled back.

Tubbo:"but I only don't understand why did u go look for us alone? Like are u that dumb?"

Wilbur:"yeah I see the point I had to I was just rly worried"

I was gonna ask him something but then Mr.Afton walked to us.

Mr.Afton:"well glad that u got to k ow each other but now it's the time for the concert"he smiled. I hate to see him smile this mf-
All of sudden there was a team of ppl that gave and "helped" us whit the instruments Wilbur got a guitar I got the drum sticks and tubbo nothing they told him he will be the one singing whit ranboo wich he seemed happy abt hmmmm he's way to happy abt it and calling ranboo sexy? We gonna have a talk after this.
The team pushed us to a circle and walked away.

(Also ranboo the whole time they were talking 🧍‍♂️)

The floor started to move up it surprised us but we just shrugged it off and took deep breaths for the concert and as I looked at Wilbur tubbo and then ranboo he seemed off like he's not energetic like always and talkative I walked to big and put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped.

"U okay man?"I asked him worried now

Ranboo:"m-mhm yeah I'm fine j-just nervous that's all...." He said to me giving me a soft smile, what a liar smt is wrong but I let it go and nodded.

We eventually got to the top.

POV:no one

They all got in their positions and the light were off the crowd was big but it seemed it was just the older kids and adults ofc there was no Lil kids they would have been squeeshed to death or lost from their parents.

The light shined on the stage at ranboo he was at the front whit a microphone and a guitar too he started to sing.

Idk what song u guys chose)

Everyone is having a blast enjoying the song.there were multiple songs. But all good things must come to an end as the last song was coming to an end ranboo was trying his best to keep Goin and as they all sang the last line ranboo fell backwards on the floor passed out? The audience didn't see that bc the lights shut off but tubbo ran to him first worried trying to wake him up but that wasn't working so he picked him uo and went to the back stage called for help and the mechanics took him in and went away whit ranboo leaving tubbo alone and worried, as Tommy and wilbur ran to him asking what happend where is ranboo tubbo explained where they took him. Looking sad at the floor and worried like the 2 other animatronis.

But they had to be separated and went to their rooms wondering what happend and worried for their friend if he will be okay.

POV:Ranboo

I woke up looking around. I wasn't here sec ago- I sat up I was in my room I rubbed my eyes and sighed. Hoping i can see his friends soon but then i heard something move in my room and i stood up looking around and I found a kid hiding under the desk...

______________________

Words:1033

Yooo another chapter out today I was feeling Like writing one today too bc of ur guys comments I get hilarious.

Now have good night/day
SEE YALL NEXT TIMEEEEEE♡