new friend

POV:Ranboo

I was getting  ready for the show to start just looking at the all people that came really surprised me but not the time to get nervous I got this.

After the man finished whit his welcoming to the people the lights turned off snd I had to walk in the middle and wait for them to turn back on.

When they did I started to sing and do some tricks and almost at the end of the song I had to go on the bar and swing around and when I was on my last swinging position when I was swinging foward there was this boy we looked each other, his pretty brown eyes but the eye contact didn't last long before I had to swing backwards and make the Salto in the air.

After the show ended everyone was leaving I rly wanted to see the boy again so I went out and to the side and people started to see me and yell so everyone gathered around me I said hi here and there I hoped to see him again but he wasn't there...

When I was about to leave just when I turned around I saw him again we looked at each other and I had to smile at him and he smiled back at him so I bend over to ask him but he didn't hear me so I put my hand out that he takes it and he did! Which I pulled him out of rhe crowd and past the bodyguards ppl tot he backstage to where my room was.
I closed the door behind me and turned back to him we looked at each other again and then at our hands so I quickly let go.

Ra:soo..what's ur name?
I asked him

???:I'm tubbo

He even had a pretty name
Then we talked for some time and I found out he was a streamer? Like I rly don't know what that is- but anyway  he seemed like a rly nice person. But if I could tell him... that would be great.
I was looking at the side and he waved his hand in front of my face so I snapped out of my thoughts.

Ra:oh- sory I was just-

Tubbo:no no its okay u seem like smt on your mind maybe wanna talk about it?

I wish that I can tell him but then he would leave and I don't want that to happen..

Ra:its nothing..

Tubbo:u sure?

I nodded

Ra:well isn't it weird that ur talking to a animatronic?

Tubbo:well nah its actually pretty cool!

Ra:well I'm happy to hear that and it's rly nice to talk to someone after a long time

I smiled slightly at him

But then I heard a buzz I think it was one of thoes phones things i never understood them-

Then tubbo took his phone out and typed something on it I tried to read qhat he was typing but I couldn't

Tubbo:ah I'm sorry my friends are looking for m-

But before he managed to finish his sentence I turned around to the door fast and got up

Ra:you have to hide fast

He looked confused at me

Tubbo:why?

Ra:just -
I push him in a closet and closed the door and Stan back down and then the door swing open.

POV:tubbo

I was hiding in this closet idk why- but then the door from the room swings open it was a man that was talking at the start he walked to ranboo and telling him smt so I tried to listen what he was saying.

Man:you did great tonight lots of people came and we got alot of money. But that dosent mean u can just fucking walk out of the circus you remember what happened last time it didn't go well did it.

Ranboo looked down

Man:look at me when I'm talking  to you!

Ranboo slowly looked up at him
What a bitch of the man.

Man:*grumbels and hits ranboo in the head* fucking dead idiot.
He takes out a remote and pressed the button making ranboo to get electrocuted and he screamed in pain.i wantd to kill that man

Then he left. What did he mean by dead? I came out from the closet and helped him up

Tubbo:what did he mean by dead?

Ranboo:.. I wasn't always a animatronic tubbo.. I was a human too he's the one who killed me and stuffed me in this animatronic and made me like his puppet.

_____

Slightly a shortish chapter see yall