please not them

(Just so u guys know we will call the circus owner josef)

WARNING:blood,stuffing bodies in animatronic(opsi spoiler :>)

POV:tubbo

"What will u do to us-" I asked and he walked closer to me and he grabed my chin.

Josef:"oh Tubbo tubbo...it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell now"
He grinned at me and I heard a growl come from where the cage was whit ranboo init-it was him who growled I never thought he can growl- but then the guy walked to him.

Josef:"you know if you didn't run away this would not be happening to them. It's all ur fault"

Ranboo looked at me and Tommy I could tell he was already blaming himself.

"Don't listen to him ranboo it's not ur faul-" I was cut off by the guy putting the tape on my mouth and Tommy being Tommy started to yell at the guy.

Tommy:"YOU FUCKER WHEN I GET MYSELF FREE I WILL FUCKING-"
He slapped Tommy...so hard it feels like I can feel the pain and Tommy went quite and the guy put tape on his mouth too...
I want to murder that guy pull all of his bones out.
I just hope everything will be fine and we can escape this hell hole safely... I looked back at ranboo he was looking down. I wanted to go and hug him..

Josef:"I guess it's the time then he took out a controller?what will he do whit that?

POV:Ranboo

Wait Time for what- i looked uo instantly and I recognized that controller it turn on the-

"Please no don't press it-"

Josef:"now don't ruin the surprise to them~"

He moved to the side and pressed the button and the red light started flashing I could feel something started to fall down from my eyes was I crying?
I jumped up and tried to break the bars but I couldn't..

POV:no one

A metal wall started to open and the scooper came out. josef pushed the chair that was tubbo tied on few inches away from it.

(That if u wonder what I meant)

The scooper moved back and right at tubbo it hits tubbo couple of times his blood splashes everywhere and the scooper turns off so much blood on it.

POV:Tommy

I could feel tears starting to fall down my face. My fucking best friend just got- Fucking stabed I struggled to get out of the chair I looked at ranboo who was trying to break the bars wow what a dickhead- no Tommy it's not the time. The guy untied tubbo from the chair and took his body to the side and then walked to me.

Josef:"now it's your turn~"

He moved me in front of the spoon thing I was moving around to try and escape my hart was beating fast but I gave up I never had a chance to say goodbye to all the wife's I have.

Ranboo:"STOP PLEASE WHY ARE U DOUNG THIS UR A MONSTER"

Josef:"shut up already"he pressed the button and the scooper hit me...

POV:ranboo

I feel on my knees tears falling down my eyes it- it was all my fault I shouldn't have ran away they would have still Been alive..

I looked back at him and he was picking up tubbos body-

"What are you doing whit him-"I asked my voice slightly shaky
He looked at am and put him back down and walked to me.

Josef:"I've had enough of u"
And that's the last thing I saw and heard then everything went black...

~🆃︎🅸︎🅼︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅺︎🅸︎🅿︎~

POV:ranboo

I woke up when I felt a slap on my face I looked around and saw another animatronic?- seance when was there more of them

???:"why I the fucking hell would u slap him" said the racoon looking animatronic

???:"so he wakes up faster now shut up Tommy" wait tommy- no that's-how I was just staring at them confused.

(This is them but they taller then that i dont know why u all cant see it but the picturewill be put at the top)

???:"ranboo you okay?" Why does he sound like tubbo wait he did not make them-

"Tubbo? Tommy?-" I asked them hopping that was them

Tubbo?:"Omg yes u recognize us!"he said happy at least they are themselves Still.
I hugged them.

"I thought I lost u both-"I told them and we broke out of the hug and I looked around.

Tubbo:"where are we do u know this place by a chance?"
He asked looking at me it was a small room whit other animatronis in it well their suits better to say.

"I do recognize it I was here before"i went to stands up and walked to the door and tried to open but it was locked.

Tommy:"shit what now" he said annoyed and leaned on a wall

~Time skip~

We were sitting down for hours at this point Tommy kept kicking the door and it was starting to get rly annoying.

Tubbo:"for the love of God will u stop Tommy!"he yelled at him

Tommy:"WELL IM THE ONLY ONE THAT IS DOING SMT TO GET THE FUCK OUT" He yelled back at tubbo and they started to yell at each other and it was getting on my nerves...

"COULD U TWO STOP YELLING" I yelled at them and they stoped
But then someone opend the door and they both jumped back.

A guy walked in looking like a worker and told us to follow him
We weren't sure if we trust him but got no other choice so we did...

_______________
Another chapter out now I have to continue whit my physics class see yaa