the security breach mall

New story ty all for reading!! And sory for slowly updates :P I'm lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

POV:Tommy

Some time has passed it feels like fucking hours we have been walking around whit this "purple guy" he's so annoying won't stop talking but as I hoped FINALLY. The fucking tour I never asked for is done jesus. Then he walked us to some giant hall thing?

Mr.Afton:"Okay so this room here will be urs ranboo, that one There ur tubbo and that is urs Tommy and now go in there alone." He then walked away.

This guy is sus to me.. I looked at ranboo and tubbo they were just staring at each other.

"Get a fucking room u two"
They both jumped from me yelling at them and looked away nervous what is happening whit them is this some kind of animatronic thing??
"Anyway- ig I'm going to my room"

Tubbo:"Okay see ya guys later" after that we all went to our rooms and when I came in the room what so big white and red themed and- OMG MY DISCKS WHAT!?
I ran to them and picked them up.
But how do these know I liked- or how did they get them wait- I turned around the dicks and it had my signature on it-
"What the fuck?-"

Then I heard a click behind me I looked at the door it was shut so I walked to it and tried to open it. It's- it's locked what- i tryed to pull but it didn't work I sighed

Fucking hell what am I supposed to do now I can't leave and I hope ranboo and tubbo can't either so I'm not alone in this

As I looked around the room at least this room ain't that ugly and there's curtains?
I walked to them and moved it to the side.
I could see the big hall where we were standing and a guard I wonder why he's here- nvm bc of the damn kids or anyone else who shouldn't be here.

I sighed and closed the curtains and walks to the bed and dropped myself on it faceflat bored af...ig I could try and sleep.. I closed my eyes and soon after I feel asleep.

POV:no one

It was night now almost midnight, there were loud noises from talking yelling from workers. It has woken the other animatronis up from their beauty sleep (like they need it pft) Tommy on the other hand didn't handle it well he was mad the he got woken up but well what can he do abt it he should wake up anyway for the upcoming show!
The workers elaks in their rooms and took out their working tools and started to take a look or fix the 3 animatronics they have to look brand new don't want the ppl to get disgusted by them do we?
As they finished the mechanics exited the door and left them alone again, lost in their thoughts whit questions.Why they came?

Next day

The animatronics were bored af not having much to do no one to talk to.
But then their doors opend and they all were happy that they can finally leave the room and as they did they saw Mr. Afton
Waiting for them wearing the same purple suit thing on.
As they walked to him he had the same grin like yesterday it was weird-.

Mr.Afton:"hood morning guys are you ready for today?"

The 3 animatronics looked at each other  confused.

Tubbo:"ready for what?"tubbo said confused

Mr.Afton chuckled "right I didn't tell u... today thete will be kids coming here birthday party's and u will entertain them.U will also meet other animatronis"
He smiled at them

They were shocked that there are other animatronis like them but also feeling bad that they ended uo like 3 of them...
Killed and stuffed into the suits...
After that Mr.Afton took them to their places separating them Tommy to the superstar daycare, tubbo to Atrium where the most of the bday party's happen and ranboo to the ice cream parlor.
And their first day began!