new life?

(Had fo read the last chapter bc I forgot what happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

POV:Tubbo

As we came out of the closet room I think that was?
This place looked like a party room for kids whit a Lil stage at front the room was decorated whit balloons and a happy birthday sign well ig its a birthday party for kids 100%.
The worker took us on the stage and gave me an cupcake looking thing it's creepy af-
He gave Tommy an guitar and ranboo was standing in front of me and Tommy in the middle whit a microphone are we gonna sing?

Worker:"so u will be the entertainers for the kids birthdays and if u do good u might be taken to the higher star restaurant.. why am I even telling u stuff ur just robots" He then walks away and we stay in silence

Tommy:"Okay... what the fuck just happend"

"We are entertainers for the kids"

Tommy:"yea but why I hate them they just want to kick u and a fucking crazy and shit"

Ranboo:"Tommy try and not to swear in front of the kids okay?"

Tommy:"anything for u ranboo" he smiled at him the hell is whit tommy all of sudden?
Yep ik now he's a simp so much about not being a simp.

Worker:okay were opening up

We can hear the door unlocking and alot of noises from kids god this will be a hard day...

POV:no one

The kids run in and jump next to the stage and gasping at the three new "animatronics"

Ranboo:"ig we should start?"*whispers to tommy and tubbo

Ranboo:"welcome boys and girls! Now who's the birthday boy or girl?"He crouched down to them.

The little girl whit orange hair that has a red bow tie on, green eyes, blue skirt(or shorts idk) and a pink shirt jumps in front of him "me me me!"she yelled at him raising her hand up.

Ranboo:"what ur name little one?"

???:"Elizabeth!" She smiled at him.

Ranboo:"what a beautiful name how old are u Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth:"I'm 7!*(idk if that's true but Google said it blame Google not me if it's wrong)

Ranboo:"are u ready to have the best 7th bday?"

Elizabeth:"yesss!"

And so they started the bday party of the little girl named Elizabeth.
Everything was going really well kids having fun the three new animatronics playing whit the kids singing to them and slowly the birthday party came to an end and the kids where leaving and the workers started to clean up and then they left the restaurant in a hurry.

POV:Ranboo

Well they left fast I wonder why-?
My thoughts were cut off by Tommy's loud groan.

Tommy:finally the kids are gone they were so fucking loud and one of thoes fuckers pulled my hair!

Tubbo:"oh Tommy don't be a such whiny bitch"

Tommy:"oh u don't want me to be a whiny bitch?"

They both start to argue whot each other again I went to sit downand just watch them argue infront of me. My evey were getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Then I woke up by someone shaking me I think it's tubbo and it was him shaking me and calling my name.
I rubed my eyes slowly opend them and got up looking around. Everything was the same only for a guy whit a purple suit on and pointing at me Tommy and tubbo while talking to it seemed to be the owner?
I think... I then just looked at tubbo and Tommy confused and they both shrugged not knowing what's happening and who the purple guy was. It's kinda creepy but hey nothing bad could happen right?
Then after a min of the purple guy and the owner talking they walked to us and said.

Owner:"which one would u like to take Mr.Afton?"

Mr.Afton:"the tall black and white one"

Owner:"deal then"

Take me?! What the hell is this guy buying me!? No I'm not going widaut tubbo and Tommy never!

"Um I'm sory but I will not be going whit you widaut my friends, if u want me u have to take them too" I said in serious voice at him. But he didn't seem amused or anything just stared at me... I don't like this guy at all...

Mr.Afton:"fine more is better, we would replace the old ones then"

Replace? What does he mean? But at least tubbo and Tommy are coming whit me.

After that he payed the owner and he took us to his truck and locked us in there.

Tommy:"who the fuck is that guy and where's he taking us" Tommy said quietly to us

Tubbo:"I don't know he seems scary-"

"Well the important thing is that we are still together"
I told them and smiled, they both nodded smiling too.
The ride was really long I'm really curious where's he taking us I hope to a place where is safe for us at least. We were juat sitting down Tommy on my right side leaned on me and tubbo laying down and his head on my lap sleeping while I was moving my hand trough his soft hair.
I was slowly falling asleep myself but my sleep got interrupted by the truck door opening. Tubbo woke up from the loud noise of the door opening and we all got up walking out.
What we saw was unexpected it was a giant mall looking thing it was still being made from outside but when we walked inside it was amazing looking!

(Security breach mall)

It looked amazing but something caught my eye they were removing the posters and everything of what seemed to be "old animatronics" and we were replacing them but why did something happen to them? I got more curious but then the purple guy started...

It looked amazing but something caught my eye they were removing the posters and everything of what seemed to be "old animatronics" and we were replacing them but why did something happen to them? I got more curious but then the purple guy started to talk.

Mr.Afton:"now welcome to your new home"
He smirked at us...

-------------
ANITHER CHAPTER DONEEEEE MA READERS hope u like it it's literally midnight rn I might start the chapter 8 now too. Well see u in next chapter bye bye