two

I scrolled through Zoey's story as I sat on the plane

I scrolled through Zoey's story as I sat on the plane. After a long goodbye this morning, and an even longer trip to the airport, I was finally on my way to Charleston. Jonas had texted me a few days ago to let me know that I needed to fly out as soon as possible. He had given me the rest of the script, and I had been looking over it everyday since trying to get it memorized.

I didn't know who my other cast mates were yet, but there was going to be a big party that evening in Charleston so everyone could meet.

After posting on my story, I opened my script and spent the next few hours on the plane rehearsing my lines

Once we landed and I found my luggage, I made my way to the car Jonas had sent for me. It was going to take me to the hotel the crew was staying at.

I looked out the window, taking in the beautiful sights of Charleston. I had been here once on a family vacation, but I had forgotten much about it. The easy going traffic was quite a welcomed difference to that of LA.

The driver dropped me off at the hotel, and I made my way to the front desk. "Kiki Conners, I'm with the Outer Banks crew."

"Ah yes, Ms. Conners. Room 548." The attendant told me. I thanked her, and made my way to the elevator, pressing 5.

I walked down the hallway, until I reached my room. I went to unlock it, but heard voices inside. I checked the room number again, confirming it was 548. After debating on going back to the front desk to check I was in the right room, I decided to just go ahead and knock. I heard a set of feet scamper towards the door, and it was quickly flung open.

"You must be Kiki!" A blonde girl exclaimed excitedly. "I'm Madelyn but everyone calls me Maddie, and this is Madison!" She pointed to a girl behind her before giving me a big hug, which I returned.

"It's nice to meet you guys! The front desk told me this is my room, am I in the wrong one?" I asked, looking around. It looked like they had already unpacked a lot of their things, clearly having gotten here much earlier than I did.